Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Hey Jess, I had a chat to Laura today and she said she would be happy for you to join in, in any capacity you want whether is be in the actual class or doing your own thing on the outskirts. If your in town one Sunday come along and have a squiz. At least then you will know if it will suit you or not.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seems that I'm not receiving the notifications for here so I forget to come and see what everyone is up too lol.

Have started thinking about another dog but as most of you would have read on FB I'm unsure as to what breed.

I think the OH wants a Jack to replace Sniffy but I'm not so sure lol

Hey Barb, Laura's puppy is gorgeous I just want to smoosh him lol

Jess how exciting, what color is your new baby ? And where is he coming from ?

OMG Tanya, finish Christmas shopping ROFL haven't even thought of starting yet :eek:

Yep Hunter is so cute, although Bronson being Bronson didnt love him as much as Cooper did. :laugh: My boys are polar opposites of each other and so are the girls! :laugh: I have been alternating the dogs with training, so I only take one a week and I can still help out if need be, like today we had a big group so Laura and I stood out to observe in a few of the exercises. I also take the photos which has been a hit with a few of the attendants. Its great they can see the progress their dogs are making each week no matter how big or small.

Good luck on your puppy hunt, very hard picking a breed if your not real sure what you want or can manage. Have you looked into how much maintenance a Berners coat needs? Why not start a thread. :laugh:

you might get some good ideas you haven't thought of?

Hey Jess, I had a chat to Laura today and she said she would be happy for you to join in, in any capacity you want whether is be in the actual class or doing your own thing on the outskirts. If your in town one Sunday come along and have a squiz. At least then you will know if it will suit you or not.

Thanks tlc - much appreciated :D Might be this Sunday or the 1st weekend in December, I might bring the girls down before a beach run.

RJ he's coming from NSW, not sure what colour I'm getting as the breeder picks the puppies and they are only a month old so far. There is a few different colours in the litter so will see when I get the email announcement at about 7 or so weeks. :D I'm getting very impatient, I only had to wait 6 weeks for Darcy and not at all for Zee - I've never had to go through the full blown waiting thing before :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys, how's everyone going in the wake of the Telstra crisis? Oh I just had a thought if you guys are with Telstra you won't see this till the exchange has been fixed. I have my phone with Optus, so got the basics and at least can Facebook etc but very scetchy service at my place. I guess it's better than nothing!

Landlines and eftpos are out here, internet is working (westnet) and mobiles are fine. Landlines are out as far as Timboon, Scotts Creek, Cobden and Purrumbete.

Just been talking to some on site-techies, Telstra has told them it could be weeks - whether that means data, phones or what he wasn't sure but ouch!!! :eek: Gotta feel for any Warrnambool retailers, that will put a massive hole in the Christmas spending coming through. :(

On the super good news side it's official that young "Bowie" will be coming to live with me in two weeks time :D :thumbsup:http://web3.foxinternet.net/pep-lill/ He's the 3rd puppy down the list of pics :D I'm absolutely stoked with this little boy, I cannot wait to meet him :thumbsup:

:eek: Jess he is gorgeous! I can see whay you would be stoked with him. Two weeks isnt to long to wait!

I have only just got a chance to have a look, I have figured out to hook my mac up to the personal hot spot on my mobile but I swear to god, it's like the dark ages, it is so slow as reception is very scetchy at our place with Optus, now If I took my mac out into the driveway the service would be good. :laugh:

Hope they can get the exchange fixed soon but it's not looking promising at this stage.

I'm assuming everyone else must be with Telstra otherwise they may have popped in.

You don't realize how much you rely on the internet for things. :(

So right about the home phone. I haven't missed mine at all, hardly ever use it. Our Internet is back today as well, seems a bit slow but better than nothing! :thumbsup: my mobile with Optus too and we get crap reception at our place otherwise I'd have tethered my phone to my mac. I did this a couple of times but so slow it wasn't funny!

Home phones on here but still no Internet. Lucky for the iPhone or I would be totally stuffed lol

My news issssss I have a photo and an approx date that we may be getting our new pup.

He will be 12 weeks old as the breeder would rather keep him a little longer and make sure he is going to be good enough for showin he is 7 weeks ATM

Works out well for me as I don't finish work till the 21 st so will be free when/if he comes to live with us.

OH has gone from "not ready for another bloody dog" to coming up with all these horrid names for the new pup lol

And tonight discussing how the dog run set up will have to be modified to keep the monster dog and pup separated yet together until pup is a little large in size. As we want them to bond but Boof is so large and pup will be so small not willing to leave them alone together

I have a photo now and he is rather cute :-)

WHat an awesome day just live this heat bring on summer :-(

Cheers Janet

Come on RJ, you can't pop in here and say you have a photo and not post it! :laugh: Well you can if you want because you already txt it to me, :laugh: puppy is sooooo cute!!

We stil have no home phone which I haven't really missed, not sure how we have internet and no phone but who am I to complain. :laugh:

Great Jess, I think we will be finishing up about the 15th, not sure there will be any training this weekend, did you join the Facebook page? Laura is going to post Saturday arvo if Sunday this week is going ahead. I'm out the week after and the following week is the last for the year. I think we are doing a beach walk at Kilarney with a BBQ afterwards. ( to be confirmed)

RJ will you be going to puppy school and formal obedience with pup?

Can't really post pics just yet until all is confirmed with puppy and I haven't spoken to breeder about posting the pic lol

But OH has decided that his name is Russell......

That might give you a hint as to what breed lol

Tlc yes hope to do obedience with "Russell" alo g with some show training as u do hope to get him in the ring if he is good enough.

Jess more than happy to have puppy play dates I want to socialize him as much as possible to make up for living out of town.

Can't really post pics just yet until all is confirmed with puppy and I haven't spoken to breeder about posting the pic lol

But OH has decided that his name is Russell......

That might give you a hint as to what breed lol

Tlc yes hope to do obedience with "Russell" alo g with some show training as u do hope to get him in the ring if he is good enough.

Jess more than happy to have puppy play dates I want to socialize him as much as possible to make up for living out of town.

Awesome RJ - look forward to it :D Thanks tlc I have joined the page now - I think the next two Sundays are probably out for me anyway, I'm hoping to head down to the Dogs Big Day Out at KCC Park next Sunday. :thumbsup: