Obedience Classes In Toowoomba Qld

I believe there is only one obedience club in Toowoomba

details in the journal are Mrs K Murray 4635 5040

If you have any troubles getting a hold of her i will get onto my contact for you.

Wylie I've had no luck getting in contact with anyone :laugh: so if you could get onto your contact on my behalf I would really appreciate it.

Whereabouts are you?

I am sure Lockyer Valley meets on a Monday at the Laidley Cultural Centre.

Used to be a member of both clubs. Moved from Toowoomba so no longer go there and Mondays is not a good day for training for me with work situation.

I live near Milmerran but OH works in Bris during the week so I wouldn't mind meeting somewhere in between so he can come along too.

What time is the Lockyer meet on? I used to live at Glenore Grove.

Sorry, can't read just realised yo don't actually go to the club in Laidley.

I can find the details.

Thanks so much for your help.

Edited by ownedbyamstaff

OK drove past Lockyer Valley club today on the way to work. Classes commence at 7pm so would suggest getting there about 6.45pm

You need to go around the back of the building and park and the club area is around the back there.

IN regards to Toowoomba i have been given a number of 4633 2241 to make a training booking. I do have another number if that doesnt work. Its for the Robkens who own one of my Aussie puppies. LMAO. I dont think they have quite worked out what they have got themselves into with young Billie. They are also training her sister Pepper as well who lives with there son and his family.

Might be a bit far for you, but it is half way between Toowoomba and Brissy which you mentioned, I'm a member of the Ipswich Ob Club, and they are just fab!! they meet on Wednesday nights, the grounds are not even 5 minutes off the Warrego highway.

Might be a bit far for you, but it is half way between Toowoomba and Brissy which you mentioned, I'm a member of the Ipswich Ob Club, and they are just fab!! they meet on Wednesday nights, the grounds are not even 5 minutes off the Warrego highway.

I've also heard good things about the Ipswich club, just haven't gotten around to going there yet lol! I have heard a few negatives about Toowoomba but no personal experience.

The ipswich club might be the way to go. :) Its about 2hrs from me but only about 1/2hr from OH work, so that should work out well.

I'll give them a call.

I spoke to the lady from Toowoomba & I wasn't overly impressed by her at all. She likes to make you feel stupid, which didn't really bother me as that's a fairly normal feeling for me anyway. :rofl: She has no people skills which is probably why she has been able to train 6 GSD's without using a single treat. :rofl:

I have just spoken to the lady from the Ipswich club & we start next Wednesday night. :thumbsup:

She was wonderful to speak to & very helpful. :)

So we'll be the clueless one's there. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I can't wait, but come Wednesday after the class I think be thinking differently. :)

Thanks to all for your help. :thumbsup:

Excellant!! look forward to seeing you there, I train everyweek, hoping to trial both my Amstaffs this year, I'll be the oen looking frustrated and overwhelmed by my brindle male... he is currently driving me insane and as such wont be attempting his first trial next month as I think we need ALOT more work together. But My girl & I will hopefully have a succesfull attempt at our first CCD trial in March.

Looking forward to meeting you MellG.

I'll be the one with no idea & a blue & white amstaff boy, & OH will have the one with all the droole.

Bull & Zibby will be our 1st victims. :thumbsup:

I'm really excited. We don't get to see many other people with dogs because of where we live.

I'm actually getting out!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: