Chester The Sa Podle Has Left Us To Go Over The Rainbow Bridge

Vixn00

:eek: I am sorry to announce that YELLOWGIRL has lost her little Chester.

The poodle passed over :hitself: on Wednesday due to a ruptured disk in his back leaving him paralized.

An incident occured at a dog park when he collided with another dog. He yelped atthe time but was back rnning and playing withing minutes.

However the next day Jo woke to find him by her bed paralized and scared.

A frantic rush to the vet told her that a disk had ruptured making the vertabra collapse.

Jo had only just welcomed a new member to the family a Rescue Chinese Hairless called Madeline. She is now of great comfort to Jo even though Chester will be greatly missed.

My heart and thoughts go out to you Yellowgirl

post-24531-1235140039_thumb.jpg

OMG I'm so sorry Yellowgirl :)

RIP Chester :thumbsup: what a tragic accident :laugh:

We only met you for the first time at the last DOL get together. He was a gorgeous little man. He'll be sadly missed by all his friends, both 2 and 4 legged.

Hugs to you :laugh:

Sabre's Mum ... Thank you for letting Chester's friends know of his passing.

I am just lost without my best boy, the grief has caused a few physical reactions ... rashes, hair loss, stomach cramps, etc, but I expect once I stop crying these will settle down.

Thank you to everyone for your kinds words and support. I'm just shattered at losing him this way. He was my special boy.

We only had Madeline for 3 days before losing Chester. Madeline has been a comfort to me, letting me cuddle, kiss and cry on her for hours at a time. I finally had a shower and got dressed yesterday and took Madeline out for a walk. I need to concentrate on her now. She is a 3 year old rescued Chinese Crested girl who was kept in a crate, overfed & had a litter. She also had a terrible eye infection and consequently has since had her eye removed. She is also quite insecure and needs a lot of love to build her confidence up. But I adore my little tubby, one eyed girl. She was meant to be here.

Thank you again for your kindness. My darling boy is running free now.

RIP Chester, my best boy.

DSCF2134.jpg

DSCF2143.jpg

DSCF2166.jpg