Weather Photography 2009

wow, yours are amazing TD.

Mine aren't as skillfully taken but these clouds were scattered all over the sky the other day, small, ragged and everywhere. I dont recall seeing them like that before. do you know what kind they are?

IMG_3850.jpg

IMG_3853.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I took this a few weeks ago, a storm came in really quickly with these angry dark clouds and the misty ones with their tendrils creeping down the hill. I went into my paddock to get this and it was all changing so quickly, I just got the last hint of red in the sky.

IMG_4011c.jpg

I took this a few weeks ago, a storm came in really quickly with these angry dark clouds and the misty ones with their tendrils creeping down the hill. I went into my paddock to get this and it was all changing so quickly, I just got the last hint of red in the sky.

IMG_4011c.jpg

ohh, i love that photo!

• 5 months later...

Victoria...rainbows one day, snow the next :love:

Went up to the Lake Mountain area today - have never seen that much snow that low down in all the years I've been snowchasing the area!!

Click thumbnail for big pic - more on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1114...mp;l=f631807038) - will get around to doing a webpage tomorrow night

27091jon010at.jpg

27091jon065at.jpg

27091jon171at.jpg

2709jon150t.jpg

2709jon231at.jpg

2709jon042at.jpg

Edited by TangerineDream