They're Here!

leopuppy04

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorgeous!! Congratulations! Do you have a pic of Dad?

Dad is here:

http://www.dykinta.com/aussie

LOL Bonnie - I think I'm in trouble :laugh: Rather than replacing my favourite with another each day, I just keep adding to my list :) Do you think anyone would notice if I keep all 6?! Shouldn't be a problem right?1 To go from 2 dogs to 8?! :dropjaw:

Edited by leopuppy04

Gorgeous!! Congratulations! Do you have a pic of Dad?

Dad is here:

http://www.dykinta.com/aussie

LOL Bonnie - I think I'm in trouble :thumbsup: Rather than replacing my favourite with another each day, I just keep adding to my list :rofl: Do you think anyone would notice if I keep all 6?! Shouldn't be a problem right?1 To go from 2 dogs to 8?! :)

lol you'd love it; how many dogs are you allowed in your area? Is there any limits?

so do you have people calling up about them yet? any one interested? they're gorgeous.

OT; but just conversation. I LURVE talking 'bout aussies :dropjaw::laugh::laugh:

LOL at the moment we have quite a few interested parties, but we'll see :thumbsup:

We have a limit of 2 in our area, but we've applied for a 3 dog permit :laugh:. Just have to wait for the council to get back to us, but we did have permission from all of our neighbours.

ETA - Kirty doesn't she just have the strongest copper :dropjaw: I think she might have copper as strong as Uncle Leo :)

Edited by leopuppy04

LOL at the moment we have quite a few interested parties, but we'll see :thumbsup:

We have a limit of 2 in our area, but we've applied for a 3 dog permit :laugh: . Just have to wait for the council to get back to us, but we did have permission from all of our neighbours.

ETA - Kirty doesn't she just have the strongest copper :dropjaw: I think she might have copper as strong as Uncle Leo :)

actually; you keep the puppies - i'll take Leo =]

So cute :laugh: Aussies are starting to grow on me (haven't had a lot of exposure to them prior to DOL!) with my particular fave being the black tri :dropjaw:

But I don't know the first thing about them so will just admire from afar... especially when you post such cute puppy photos! :)

So cute :laugh: Aussies are starting to grow on me (haven't had a lot of exposure to them prior to DOL!) with my particular fave being the black tri :dropjaw:

But I don't know the first thing about them so will just admire from afar... especially when you post such cute puppy photos! :)

Millie (in the sig) thanks you! =]

LOL Bonnie - hope your check up goes well :(

Leo is scared of them and if we give him a pup he runs away :rolleyes:

I still won't let him near the box - over-cautious I know, but better to be safe, than sorry :p

Babies are growing like weeds. Packing on the kilo's every day :)