They're Here!

leopuppy04

Oh yeah RubyStar thats right there is a spare bed over in WA isn't there (especially if it comes with an Aussie pup :laugh: ).

No it was only spare if the new occupant arrived with "Misty" :p ;)

:p awesome another bed in Perth for me :angel: Are you North or South? I already have a room in the Nth, so south would be great!!

Yep, I'm south! So, when you visiting with "our" new baby?! :o:angel:

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prime name -

Optimus Prime

from Wiki

Optimus Prime is a fictional character and the protagonist of the Transformers universes. He was originally called Orion Pax before he was rebuilt by Alpha Trion into Optimus Prime.

His success and heroism as an Autobot General and leader is so revered that not only a statue was built in honor of him, but his successor after his movie death, Rodimus Prime lamented while talking to Optimus' statue in "The Return of Optimus Prime": "I'm not the leader you were. I've always known."

Sorry guys - Laffi might have to be my pic supplier for the next few days!!! And not *ALL* of them are going - just three, possibly four :eek:

I think I've made my final decision on names....

Prime Attraction

Prime Obsession

Prime Time

Prime Number

Prime Suspect

Prime Candidate

:laugh:

Just can't decide which one Zara should be :laugh:

Sorry guys - Laffi might have to be my pic supplier for the next few days!!! And not *ALL* of them are going - just three, possibly four :rofl:

I think I've made my final decision on names....

Prime Attraction

Prime Obsession

Prime Time

Prime Number

Prime Suspect

Prime Candidate

:laugh:

Just can't decide which one Zara should be :eek:

I did say some :o

Prime Time suits the headlines and thus hopefully an omen to her success in the showring! :laugh:

Yet I love the name Prime Suspect - but probably should be reserved for the most mischievous ;) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Prime Attraction - cos she is going to be the star and the prime attraction to your kennels.

Although the Optimus Prime would make a good boys name I think so maybe you should use that for master Ollie :laugh: .

Edited by ness

Prime Attraction - cos she is going to be the star and the prime attraction to your kennels.

Although the Optimus Prime would make a good boys name I think so maybe you should use that for master Ollie :laugh: .

I like Optimus Prime too! very original :laugh:

I also love Prime Attraction :eek:

Optimus Prime sounds like a type of dog food to me :laugh:

Prime obsession was already stolen by someone :laugh:

I wanted Prime Attraction or Prime Time, yet my dad (who owns the dog!) likes Prime Attraction and Prime Number (bl**dy accountants!)

Optimus Prime sounds like a type of dog food to me ;)

:laugh::eek::o

I wanted Prime Attraction or Prime Time, yet my dad (who owns the dog!) likes Prime Attraction and Prime Number (bl**dy accountants!)

Your dad has an excellent taste :laugh: