They're Here!

leopuppy04

Ruby says no more sisters, they keep pinching my toys and I'm not big and brave enough to go and get them back :)

Millie says no more sisters, as they get in the way of me staring at you lovingly, Mum :)

I say screw you both, I still want Mia!! :thumbsup:

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RubyStar, if you were closer, you could cuddle my two and pretend they are yours for a few mins. =]

Aww I wish I was!!

No more puppies for RubyStar - must save room for Kenzie (and Ness??) when they comes visiting in October :thumbsup: .

At the slow rate these renos are going, it's anyone's guess if I'll be in there by October :)

I've decided I do need a housemate, find that job in Perth and get your butt over here!

Yep BP I am in Adelaide :) Rubystar don't tempt me I was job hunting over there again on Friday. There was a job going in insurance law - maybe I should put in an application :thumbsup: .

Yep BP I am in Adelaide :) Rubystar don't tempt me I was job hunting over there again on Friday. There was a job going in insurance law - maybe I should put in an application :thumbsup: .

I was wondering about Accomodation that is pet friendly in adelaide. as i want to go to the adelaide royal.

i made a topic in the show ring section. i would love anything you could suggest?

Yep BP I am in Adelaide :) Rubystar don't tempt me I was job hunting over there again on Friday. There was a job going in insurance law - maybe I should put in an application :) .

If you moved over to BP town, you would only be 2 hours from Mia :) I say look for jobs in Pt Lincoln too... even closer... then I can have Kenzie cuddles too ;)

Here are some photos of Bailey enjoying her new little sister :D

P6094160.jpg

P6094139.jpg

P6094164.jpg

P6094145-1.jpg

Mia post play - her new "Slobber Do" :p :) Don't let LP see this one... she looked much cleaner when she arrived than she does 2 days later :thumbsup:

P6094172.jpg