They're Here!

leopuppy04

a few more pics of the beautiful piglet and zara having a rough and tumble :eek:

way too hard to get a good pic with them now - they either ram into the camera, or are black blurs :) ;)

I vote for more Mia pics too :rofl:

Zara saying "pick me, Pick me!"

zara9wks.jpg

enough with asking politely dammit! :rofl:

sillyzara.jpg

Kinta and zara playing :eek:

zara_kintaplay.jpg

all in family brawl :)

allinfamilybrawl.jpg

piglet stalking....

piglet9wks.jpg

my what big teeth you have!!!

mywhatbigteethyouhave.jpg

Hey uncle Leo :eek:

heyuncleleo.jpg

grrrrowl - I eatz you!

grrr-Ieatzyoumum.jpg

chewing on mum :)

chewingonmum.jpg

Edited by leopuppy04

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay for internet at home again for you LP :rofl: And for us :)

Came home today at lunch to find Mia in Bailey's room ;) Looked at the sliding door speperating them and it was still shut, with the brick still in place. Spoke to OH, and he swore that he put Mia in her room this morning when he left. So I made sure the puppy pen (compost cage) was securely in place blocking the doorway, Mia was IN her room and added an extra brick to the sliding door before I left to go back to work. When OH got home tonight he found Mia in Baileys room again... door still shut and bricks in place, gate still secure :) Going to put a better lock on the door tonight, but it really has me stumped to HOW she got out?? - the compost crates stop an adult goldy from getting out... but no match for a 9wk Aussie :rofl:

We had a simlar escapee problem when Dusty was a baby. We built a puppy run in the backyard and put bricks along the base so she couldn't dig out, but she kept getting out. The fence was made of panels of welded steel rods.....you'd know the type, they are often used for pool fences.

I watched in secret after about the 4th escape, and saw Benson go along the fence, staring intently at the vertical rods. He got to one particular spot and tapped his paw on it. Dusty ran to the spot he'd tapped, jammed her head sideways between the rods and wiggled her fat little body through, then plopped out the other side, happy as can be that she was now with Benson.

I couldn't believe it. We measured the gaps between the rods and all of them were 3 inches....except that one gap which was 3.5 inches. And that was the spot he picked over and over for her to get out. I learnt that day to NEVER underestimate what a dog is capable of!

We lined the fence with wire mesh and she spent a few weeks in there during the day while I was at work, til she was big enough to spend all day with Benson.

What a lovely thing to start Monday morning with! Lots of emails from my puppy buyers including pics of the beautiful Panda bear!!! :banghead::(

Is that a hint :) Sorry, was raining here all weekend. It did stop for a short while and the sun came out, so grabbed my dslr, but as soon as I stepped outside it started up again. Bailey had a lot of fun in the mud... but little Mia didn't quite go to the extremes that Bailey did, I don't think she wanted to get her nice white fluffy coat too dirty :laugh:

Edited by Bailey9