They're Here!

leopuppy04

OMG how cute is Mia!! Slobber and all :)

Hey B9 :thumbsup: any chance of getting some cute video footage (sometime soon!) of my special little Aussie? Pretty please :) :)

When the rain decides to stop and I'm home during the day, will see what I can do for Aunty RS :p

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey B9 :) any chance of getting some cute video footage (sometime soon!) of my special little Aussie? Pretty please :) :p

When the rain decides to stop and I'm home during the day, will see what I can do for Aunty RS :)

Woot woot!!! :thumbsup:

:):):) Oh my Gosh those pics are adorable I can even imagine the sound that goes with them LOL.

Looks like they have bonded really well..... :thumbsup: Mia is soooooo cute and Bailey is sure loving her new toy.

LP.......Don't forget Kepala is on this Sunday you could bring Leo, Kinta and the bubs for a BIG play date.

Here are some photos of Bailey enjoying her new little sister :D

Mia post play - her new "Slobber Do" :) :p Don't let LP see this one... she looked much cleaner when she arrived than she does 2 days later :)

:love: Naaawwww they are both beautiful! Love the pic with both of their mouths open - looks like they are singing together!! LOL!

Love the new hair-do Monkey Mia! :D ;) :)

Well I had the 4 out for a playdate before work this morning - poor Leo he was trying to get the pups to play with him, but running full pelt and then play bowing almost on top of them, while play-growling is just a *little* intimidating mate ;). :)

Hey B9 :) any chance of getting some cute video footage (sometime soon!) of my special little Aussie? Pretty please :) :D

When the rain decides to stop and I'm home during the day, will see what I can do for Aunty RS ;)

Don't forget her nanna over here!!!

LP.......Don't forget Kepala is on this Sunday you could bring Leo, Kinta and the bubs for a BIG play date.

Bummer - I can't come this month :(. Might try next month :thumbsup:

Photos soon :)

Yay, there's the crate photo I had been waiting for :D

Panda is looking quite different now the tan is getting stronger. Miss Polly's colour is looking fantastic.

Did Polly end up going to that family that were there when I was visiting??