They're Here!

leopuppy04

Optimus Prime sounds like a type of dog food to me ;)

:eek::o

*massive sarcastic eyeroll* :laugh:

ok ... education time! ... :laugh:

Optimus Prime is a character in the Transformers universe. He is the leader of the Autobots, a faction of heroic Transformers from the planet Cybertron who wage their battles against the evil forces of the Decepticons for control of their homeworld, and by extension, peace in the universe. Optimus Prime is depicted as a heroic, brave and compassionate character who puts all his talent to use to improve the world around him. Optimus has a strong sense of justice and righteousness, and has dedicated himself to the protection of all life, particularly the inhabitants of Earth

hardly dog food ... :rofl:

Edited by meeka

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not just meeka that was the first name I thought of too. Then I thought no LP will just rofl at the very idea and kept it too myself. :laugh:

So is it Prime Attraction for Miss Zara? When's her first show, I want to come and cuddle her. I mean Laffi is getting waaaayyyyyy to much puppy action and the rest of us are dying.

Nope - no more puppy action for Laffi unless she wants it :rolleyes:. LOL!

Zara's first show will be 11th July - I know that, but hoping her papers will be ready by then.... what do you do if her papers aren't ready?!?!!? LOL!

Zara's first show will be 11th July - I know that, but hoping her papers will be ready by then.... what do you do if her papers aren't ready?!?!!? LOL!

What I've done with Poppy and send entries off, pending rego number! :rolleyes:

Edited by Binka_Babe

Yeah :rolleyes: where are the pics LP, they'll be all gone by the time you get around to it :)

* I know the feeling, I didn't get nearly as many pics of my babies as usual this time round either!

sheesh pushy lot eh?!!?

I will take some soon ok!!!! Then send them to Laffi to upload!!! I'm just a busy lady ya know :rolleyes:

FTPO - where am I pulling my finger out from?!!?!?

Hey BP - I still think it sounds like dog food :)