They're Here!

leopuppy04

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I added further questions to my post above, please review and answer accordingly :o :p

:p Sorry Aunty RS!! :angel:

I can't provide you with photos until she arrives, so you'll just have to wait patiently as I am required to do ;) And we'll see where life takes us :angel:

Which reminds me, LP where is my photo of Mia in her new crate? :laugh:

I added further questions to my post above, please review and answer accordingly :o :p

:p Sorry Aunty RS!! :)

I can't provide you with photos until she arrives, so you'll just have to wait patiently as I am required to do ;) And we'll see where life takes us :(

Which reminds me, LP where is my photo of Mia in her new crate? :laugh:

:angel::angel: I'll sit and wait not so patiently with you then :)

LOL - B9 I love how you have got RS off my back :laugh:

FTPO - I didn't avoid - I said that for piglet I didn't know yet... so I haven't made up my mind :o

I like Prime Attraction Ness :p

There is NO way I'm having a Prime Minister ;)

LOL - B9 I love how you have got RS off my back :laugh:

I can harrass you both if you prefer :p Just thought I'd give you a rest, and I need to butter up her new owner somehow so that I will get photos of the lovely girl in the future :o

B9 - have I told you yet how lovely you look post today? ;)

So LP does that mean Piglet is gonna be named Prime Attraction and is she coming to live with me :p . Might have to turf Ness out of the puppy crate if thats the case cos I had a look out just before and she had put herself for a nana nap in there!!!

So LP does that mean Piglet is gonna be named Prime Attraction and is she coming to live with me ;) . Might have to turf Ness out of the puppy crate if thats the case cos I had a look out just before and she had put herself for a nana nap in there!!!

YES, great idea... then Mia will have a travel buddy as far as Adelaide :p and with two of the pups in SA, LP will just HAVE to come over to visit :laugh:

Oh yeah RubyStar thats right there is a spare bed over in WA isn't there (especially if it comes with an Aussie pup :laugh: ).

No it was only spare if the new occupant arrived with "Misty" :o ;)

:p awesome another bed in Perth for me :p Are you North or South? I already have a room in the Nth, so south would be great!!