They're Here!

leopuppy04

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The puppy that I thought was my fav from the pics would not have been the pup that I took home, had I been buying one as I like my pups to pick me!!! Soooo Miss Panda would have come home with me!! :wave: She gave very good smoochies.

I don't have a favorite :rofl: . They all give great cuddles and tug like little nutters :wave::wave::)

I was surprised how even the supposedly lower energy ones were still crazy and full of beans. I think each one of them has an amazing potential :rofl:

I don't have a favorite :rofl: . They all give great cuddles and tug like little nutters :rofl::wave: :wave:

I was surprised how even the supposedly lower energy ones were still crazy and full of beans. I think each one of them has an amazing potential :eek:

Laffi I do not beleive you for a minute! :cry: You sound like a person who is either trying to avoid accidently telling us which one is the current pick of the litter or you don't want to say cause you're getting one but LP is going to be making the choice as to which one you get! :)

I don't have a favorite :cry: . They all give great cuddles and tug like little nutters :rofl::wave::rofl:

I was surprised how even the supposedly lower energy ones were still crazy and full of beans. I think each one of them has an amazing potential :cry:

Laffi I do not beleive you for a minute! :mad You sound like a person who is either trying to avoid accidently telling us which one is the current pick of the litter or you don't want to say cause you're getting one but LP is going to be making the choice as to which one you get! :wave:

I am not getting one :cry: and although I do know which one LP is most likely going to keep, I don't think there is much difference between her/him and some of her/his other siblings. I guess I am super impressed that all of them are amazing quality dogs! :) I guess it's not that surprising as both parents are stunning but I would have thought it would have been much easier to pick the calm vs the crazy one etc. All of them had their crazy moments and every single one attempted to eat my sleeves :eek:

All of them had their crazy moments and every single one attempted to eat my sleeves :)

I knew it - you know! :rofl:

:wave: about chewing sleeves - the litter GL's Izzy came from had all these lovely quiet calm sleepy puppies but GL choose the one that decided I was her new chew toy - hair, locket, fingers, toes and jeans! :rofl::wave:

Edited by First Time Puppy Owner

I don't have a favorite :rofl: . They all give great cuddles and tug like little nutters :rofl::wave::)

I was surprised how even the supposedly lower energy ones were still crazy and full of beans. I think each one of them has an amazing potential :eek:

Hehe, yes, I thought the same - the "quieter ones" still had a lot of get up and go about them :wave: Some are just more crazy than the others :cry:

I don't have a favorite :rofl: . They all give great cuddles and tug like little nutters :rofl::wave::)

Hehe, yes, I thought the same - the "quieter ones" still had a lot of get up and go about them :wave: Some are just more crazy than the others :cry:

See I couldn't even pick the "quieter ones" lol.

Panda was crazy on Mon but was more relaxed on Tue/Wed. Misty was crazy on Wed but not as much on Monday. Ollie was full of beans on Tuesday ... It varies SO much that it's impossible to compare them.

I honestly can't tell which ones are 'the quieter ones' as on average they were surprisingly very similar :cry:

:rofl: welcome to my world Laffi - I keep thinking 'oh this one will be good for xxxx' and then they are just crazy :cry:

Laffi - do I need to buy you a new top after all those holes they put in it :cry::rofl:

I think they are all crazy playful but they also all settle down very well. They are perfect candidates for anything you might dream of doing with them: show, agility, obedience, flyball, tracking... perfect pets :wave::):wave:

nope no new tops needed... just send me one of the pups since my top is already destroyed :eek:

Speak of the devil B9! Some pics we snapped today while they had a big romp in the larger part of the yard :laugh:

Polly nibbling on a leaf

polly_leaf.jpg

the time basically consisted of a lot of blurry shots of running and chasing :rofl:

playtime-1.jpg

piglet being somewhere she shouldn't :o

piglet_underhouse.jpg

tug-o-war:

piglet_lacey.jpg

piglet:

piglet_head.jpg

and again (pity it was a bit dark :eek: )

piglet_down.jpg

Panda ready to spring!

panda_pounce.jpg

Edited by leopuppy04