They're Here!

leopuppy04

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw either Panda or Polly will do :)

:thumbsup: I agree.. they're my favourites!

Cute pics LP!! I love the skateboard shots :(

:rofl: that's just because these were the only ones who weren't attacking you constantly :rofl:

Hmm I do like Piglet and Lacey but fancy poor little piglet being called Piglet forever! I love Polly too, I do love blues but I think the two little tri's look better in those stacked pics.

You can show tailed Aussies can't you? I'm sure I've seen one being shown.....

So LP how are the registered names coming?

Registered names would be decided if people didn't keep coming up with other suggestions :rofl: Nobody will know final decision until later :rofl:

Yup - you can show an Aussie with a tail :rofl:

As far as stacked photos go I would sayPiglet then Lacey :rofl:

Polly is still my fave though - she has a lovely dark face :rofl:

Interested in what registered names you have in mind :rofl:

kendall - reg names will have to wait ;). As for the stacked pics, some of them are a little deceiving, puppies are actually much nicer in person but they JUST wouldn't stand still ;) Evil puppies :rofl:

MM - yup I just love her colour too - a real street stopper ;)

Edited by leopuppy04

Looking at the stacked photos now, I'm thinking the stayer will either be Lacey, or Ollie.

Lacey has a typical show coat and markings, and Ollie's chest plate and back legs are looking really good in particular.

Piglet has a really nice flow and allround even body, and really, i thikn either three could be in the running.

My first bet is going to be Lacey as the stayer, but LP's Dad is partial to the manly Leo, so perhaps Ollie will be the new baby.

Otherwise Ollie is welcome here with me anyway. =]

Good spotting Bonnie! :)

At the moment, Lacey has a better length of neck and better rear angulation than Ollie.

Piglet roaches a bit on her topline and is shorter in back, straighter in the rear and not as nice a lay of shoulder as the other two :(

In the pic Ollie seems to have a nicer front, but Lacey's is actually quite nice.. but hard to judge as she won't stand still long enough.

Lacey's pic doesn't do her justice (or Polly's) as they would barely keep your feet still :rofl:

darn it - I just think I let the cat out of the bag :thumbsup:

Edited by leopuppy04

darn it - I just think I let the cat out of the bag :thumbsup:

oooh you must have edited what you accidentally said, and I missed it, pooh!! :)

I know what you can call Misty - Pawsitive Sheez All Rubystars. Too long?? :(

LOL - it's prime themed RS and there is no "prime" in Sheez all rubystars :thumbsup:

nothing is decided yet - this is all based on my untrained eye and what I see now :rofl::)

things change in the weeks to come :rofl:

Pawsitive Rubystars Prime Candidate :(

hehe I knew Lacey was the front runner :) She has gorgeous markings :) You are right though about stacked photos - particularly of puppies - hard to get an accurate feel for them from just a photo. Hmmmm now where do you live.... ;) :) Might just have to come and check them out in person! NOt that I know what to look for in an Aussie :) I just think they are gorgeous dogs and the ones I have met have all been beautifully natured.

But Lacey's mine :thumbsup: I want a Lacey.

No really, as long as they all have the very best of homes there's no better outcome. But LP, I'm voting for you to keep Lacey. Then we can continue with the regular updates.

Edit - Can't spell or type for that matter.

Edited by Shel72