Each 2.5g contains:

Glucosamine HCL 500mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 400mg

Also contains:

MSM 51mg, Manganese Gluconate 45.5mg, Calcium Ascorbate ( Vit C ) 80mg,

Zinc 2.1mg, Copper 0.17mg and Vitamin E 1.5mg

Edited by MTD

Sasha's Blend

Analysis per 2 gram:

Crude protein 1.29g, Carbohydrate 0.23g, Total fat 0.11g, Ash 0.34g, Moisture 0.04g, Energy 29.8kj, Energy 7.1kcal

Trace Elements:

Boron 22µg, Calcium 60mg, Copper 18µg , Iron 2.6mg, Magnesium 6.2mg, Manganese 32µg , Phosphorus 38mg, Potassium 14mg, Selenium 3µg, Sodium 28mg, Zinc 149µg

Total Essential Fatty Acids:

Omega-3 32.3mg (EPA 8.9mg DHA 10.4mg), Polyunsaturated 35.6mg, Monounsaturated 23.6mg

Contains:

Taurine 1.9%, Glycosaminoglycans 14% - predominant GAG - Chondroitin Sulphate

If that is for 400g yes it is a good price

I pay around $42 for 200g . I find that the 400g goes hard by the time I finish the tub ( only use 1/4 scoop a day = 10kg dog on maintenance dose )

If that is for 400g yes it is a good price

I pay around $42 for 200g . I find that the 400g goes hard by the time I finish the tub ( only use 1/4 scoop a day = 10kg dog on maintenance dose )

Thanks MTD - I think it will only last us about a month as we have 3 over 40kgs and then one 5kg dog

I wouldn't mind starting our older dog (10 years) on Joint Guard. She did have one of her cruciate ligaments repaired many many years ago and she tends to be a little stiff after she's been lying down awhile.

Are there any negatives to giving Joint Guard?? She has had immune & liver issues in the past. I will discuss it with the vet this weekend but just curious if anyone knows. :wave:

Check with your vet but I don't think it will have any adverse reactions .

I have had Maggie on Joint guard since 7 months of age . She is nearly 4 and I believe it has helped her heaps :wave: