July Photography Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I managed to get a couple of shots last night but they're part of a series of shots I'm doing to round out this month...

Hopefully I'll get the others done tomorrow night so I can get back in the game!

I'm McLovin' your shots Nik!

Looking forward to see your version, CM!

I'm not usually one to photoshop my images, but I had a bit of fun with this one!

3765647128_479729b562.jpg

Love this one, can I ask how you did it??

3 Sharpie markers sitting on a black sheet with a black background. Dragged 3 glow tubes (thin ones - like the ones kids wear as necklaces) away from the sharpies. Then I edited the sharpies to look like that in PSP.

This is a photo of KOE'VU who is a dol'er and gave birth a couple of weeks ago. She was a fantastic model and stayed very still for me to get this painted with light photo :mad

3756964863_4aa851596d.jpg

Beautiful Ash!!

:( ash!

I like the quality of your painted markers terranik :) ... really enjoy your experimentation :mad

I failed in my mission to get the shower water - my new thoughts are that it's the height at which I'm trying to do it, the water is too "splayed out" ... I don't really know but I just can't seem to get the water lit at all ... but tonight I spent an hour playing around with other things and should have something to show, may get a chance tomorrow, at the latest, Saturday night ... by which stage I'll probably get taken over by the next month's challenge :D

I used to have a great tutorial for the next challenge saved on my computer but I've lost it when I reformatted :hitself: So I need to write it from scratch now as I can't find it online.

argh!

Tonight the new challenge will be launched. :laugh:

I used to have a great tutorial for the next challenge saved on my computer but I've lost it when I reformatted :rofl: So I need to write it from scratch now as I can't find it online.

argh!

Tonight the new challenge will be launched. :rofl:

:hitself::laugh:

PS. Why isn't the thread pinned as per previous challenges?

I used to have a great tutorial for the next challenge saved on my computer but I've lost it when I reformatted :rofl: So I need to write it from scratch now as I can't find it online.

argh!

Tonight the new challenge will be launched. :rofl:

:hitself::laugh:

PS. Why isn't the thread pinned as per previous challenges?

because I was a slacker and forgot to PM Troy and ask him. I'll make sure I do it for the next one.

I'm excited!! I've been trying to find a ruffled tulip for the last photo I want to take for this challenge and I can't find one anywhere because they're out of season! Grrrrrrr...

Oh well, looks like I'll be improvising!

Photos to come tonight!

see this is the best shower shot I got and it needed some serious editing to get even the slightest bit of light

3774620658_7717e22a7f.jpg

anyway I'm over that ...

here's my last hurrah ... I was very happy with these :thumbsup:

3773814011_bcf5a746ac.jpg

3774620960_55b2916a1c.jpg

3773814569_ddffdb9c25.jpg

3774621684_d899eb8b48.jpg

3774622514_9d6c9313b0.jpg

thanks Ash for the challenge and thanks all to those who contributed :thumbsup:

Okay peeps, here's my final contribution for this month! Take a guess what my inspiration was :thumbsup:

3774216677_52a6e4dcca.jpg

Here's the one I wanted a ruffled tulip for - the dyed tissue didn't work as well as I'd hoped!

3774221667_1ef3620e57.jpg

3775024346_c07da32838.jpg

3774218275_5c91c87317.jpg

Love the flowers CM!!

Edited by ~*Shell*~