Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

At least your BOBs Sammy are against competition!

In a couple of weeks there should be a good turnout of Fields down in Goulburn!!!

:cry: Ooo will be fun to have a few feilds in the one place I'm sure! I always enjoy meeting new pointees...

Yeah I know my breeder will have her team there and I know some others going too. I know Morgie won't get any points, but its good for her to run around with other dogs in the breed classes.

Hmmm was just thinking I neeeed to enter more shows!

What shows are you doing? We were thinking of doing Maitland & Kurri in November.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At least your BOBs Sammy are against competition!

In a couple of weeks there should be a good turnout of Fields down in Goulburn!!!

:love: Ooo will be fun to have a few feilds in the one place I'm sure! I always enjoy meeting new pointees...

Yeah I know my breeder will have her team there and I know some others going too. I know Morgie won't get any points, but its good for her to run around with other dogs in the breed classes.

Hmmm was just thinking I neeeed to enter more shows!

What shows are you doing? We were thinking of doing Maitland & Kurri in November.

you comming this way again for those poocow? I need a morgie fix :rofl:

Just working out what will be close -ish to newcastle comming up and ideas sammy?. Hubby would like to do MORE shows - I am striking while the iron is hot :laugh: He has hit set up and pack down routine all worked out and apparently its better if I walk around talking cause I pack the car all wrong anyway :rofl:

Bec

I'd love another dog to show - but OH has said no... :laugh:

:love: but miss morgie is sooooooooooooooooooo cute!! how can he not want one?? I have said hubby can choose no 2 on 2 conditions. He helps groom if its coated and he accepts down the track I want another Hav. He and miss 6 went looking for the bulldogs today and found one called pete. Apaprently he has a piece of miss 6's heart.......well till she meets the next cute puppy, OH has wanted a bulldog since he was a kid.

bec

He wants an Aussie once Top passes on - but thats a long way off yet.

He seems to think our yard is too small :love: But I've told him spaniels just sleep all day. Mr Doog doesn't move off the lounge all day so his yard usage is right down :laugh: I got offered a cocker pup but he said no. Maybe next year once Morgie is grown up he'll reconsider. Shes currently trying to get him to play tug with her.

bring him to hillsborough in nov and intro him to Deb's (the Ark) Aussie viv. She comes up and puts her head on me and gives me that look and OMG you give her anything she is such a sweetheart!! My hubby would steal her in a min and if she didnt shed I would be tempted lol

Funny I specifically got a non-shedder and left the dog show yesterday covered in leo, pug, and maybe min pin fur and a few viv ones too :love:

Oh hes sold on aussies - he was oggling River all weekend.

I don't trust myself with grooming an Aussie though, the chalk and everything looks way too complicated!

You should come down at do some Sydney shows :love: Spring Fair!!!!

Funny I specifically got a non-shedder and left the dog show yesterday covered in leo, pug, and maybe min pin fur and a few viv ones too :love:

That's just love!

You're lucky you didn't get some big slingers on your nice clothes. There is not a day I go without them. And wearing black with a shedding, drooling dog is bound for disaster, everything sticks out like, well, dogs balls..I helped Sue get her boy and girls in and out of the group specials ring cause she was on her own (grown up bullmastiffs) and they shared there love around well :laugh:

November is three days right? I've entered fri and sat I think and am tossing up whether to do sun aswell? ...Have entries closed yet?

well sammy if I learnt one thing this weekend it was never show a black one - those are TROUBLE :D :heart:

Yeah they are scary little beasts, fawns have a touch of angel in the making and blacks have a touch of the devil LOL! Scary thing is Rebel will be having a litter next year its going to be scary raisning a litter of devils HEHE!

I'd love another dog to show - but OH has said no... :p

OOO I know just get another feild same colour as morgie and just hide it every now and then so he thinks you really have one and if he sees the two just say something like oh you must be seeing double hehe!

I'd love another dog to show - but OH has said no... :(

:whip: but miss morgie is sooooooooooooooooooo cute!! how can he not want one?? I have said hubby can choose no 2 on 2 conditions. He helps groom if its coated and he accepts down the track I want another Hav. He and miss 6 went looking for the bulldogs today and found one called pete. Apaprently he has a piece of miss 6's heart.......well till she meets the next cute puppy, OH has wanted a bulldog since he was a kid.

bec

If Pete is who I think Pete is hes a very nice Bulldog and his owners are nice from what I have heard! :thumbsup:

bring him to hillsborough in nov and intro him to Deb's (the Ark) Aussie viv. She comes up and puts her head on me and gives me that look and OMG you give her anything she is such a sweetheart!! My hubby would steal her in a min and if she didnt shed I would be tempted lol

Funny I specifically got a non-shedder and left the dog show yesterday covered in leo, pug, and maybe min pin fur and a few viv ones too :thumbsup:

Poocow - Viviane is hopefully having puppies in December, too!! :heart:

:D