Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

Jess its been a bt showery and le brat is freshly bathed plus I have the skinbrats by myself all this = not fun at training although I really wanted to go tonight and ask nicky some questions

mmm a nice fresh clean toby...please can he come live with me :offtopic:

MMMMnnn he smells purdy his hair is actually banded nicely, he is completely knot free (well for the next 5 mins - I HATE coat change) and hes giving out free kisses to anyone sitting still - the standing on his back feet to reach you kind!! ;) It did take a while to get him like that but he sooooooo soft and nice after a bath its so worth it Ash!!

Now we are gonna get a couple of tarps so we can put down three if needed Ash :rofl: I might be persuaded to trade ya for your big white non coated kite for a while but the balck evil pug no way :rofl: :p ;) :rofl::rofl:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MMMMnnn he smells purdy his hair is actually banded nicely, he is completely knot free (well for the next 5 mins - I HATE coat change) and hes giving out free kisses to anyone sitting still - the standing on his back feet to reach you kind!! :laugh: It did take a while to get him like that but he sooooooo soft and nice after a bath its so worth it Ash!!

Nawww. Leo has been rolling in mud, and chewing on everything his mouth can reach, ready to put him in the sin bin!!

bitter apple spray here we come!! ..Although..Leo is one giant vacuum and I have this inckling feeling that he will love the taste :laugh:

I'm going to try leaving the 'sgusting muddy Aussie pups outside in the kennel tonight - they are quiet out there at the moment, and they are covered in grot so I might see if they'll stay snuggled up in the outside kennel until morning. The good thing with Aussie coats is that when they dry, the dirt just falls off! Awesome fur! :rofl: Would you like to send Toby out here for a holiday Bec? When I had Biddy here (the silky terrier) I would spend about 10 minutes picking whole leaves, sticks and weeds out of her coat every time she came inside! This is definitely not Hav country out here!

Squeaky clean min pins, on the other hand, are asleep on their bed inside. Poor Chester Bear had 4 canines removed at the vet's yesterday! :rofl: I think the anaesthetic really knocked him around, as I picked him up around 3pm and he really did nothing but sleep all afternoon and all night. He's been eating okay and seems happy today. When I weighed him before his op, he weighed in at 2.8kg! Huge! :laugh: One of Leo's teeth would probably weigh as much as Chester! :mad

I got the registration papers for the pups in the mail today - I tried to register them online on Thursday, had Dogs NSW ring me Thursday afternoon to say they didn't have Vivi's hip/elbow scores so I posted them Express Post on Friday. Got an email yesterday to say the registration had been processed and they were in the mail to me. I got home from work today to find all 5 registration certificates waiting in my mail box!

Great effort Dogs NSW - especially Linda!! :laugh:

I can start entering Dragon in some shows - he's old enough 3 weeks from today!! :rofl:

to those who I sat with on Saturday afternoon waiting for GS to start.

I am truly sorry I ever put you or your dogs in danger of attack by my boy Matt. It was a serious lack of my judgment to ever think his play bow and skipping was actually a sign of wanting to PLAY :laugh:

I have been set straight now and will never put any of your dogs in danger of being eaten by the vicious beast.

I am truly sorry I ever put you or your dogs in danger of attack by my boy Matt. It was a serious lack of my judgment to ever think his play bow and skipping was actually a sign of wanting to PLAY :laugh:

I have been set straight now and will never put any of your dogs in danger of being eaten by the vicious beast.

???????? Did I miss something? :laugh: I don't remember Matt eating anyone?

???????? Did I miss something? :laugh: I don't remember Matt eating anyone?

No you didn't miss anything Deb. Just people labelling cattle dogs as being aggressive, apparently they are all tarred with the same brush.

no just the ones I own PC remember.

What the ..

I thought matt was very well behaved indeed. Did someone say something about him being there my only complaint is you should have been under my gazebo so you guys didnt get burnt. Had i not been grooming le brat i may have remembered my manners and offered. My fluffy was curious of matt and matt didnt seem phased.

no just the ones I own PC remember.

What the ..

I thought matt was very well behaved indeed. Did someone say something about him being there my only complaint is you should have been under my gazebo so you guys didnt get burnt. Had i not been grooming le brat i may have remembered my manners and offered. My fluffy was curious of matt and matt didnt seem phased.

Some toy owners really need to get out more....

I can start entering Dragon in some shows - he's old enough 3 weeks from today!! :laugh:

:laugh: we'll be in the baby line-up together come March 20 :mad those will be my little girls first shows (Novocastrian Ladies @ Hillsborough)!

Edited by Aziah

I can start entering Dragon in some shows - he's old enough 3 weeks from today!! :D

:laugh: we'll be in the baby line-up together come March 20 :D those will be my little girls first shows (Novocastrian Ladies @ Hillsborough)!

Fun, Fun!! :o I'm going to do some entries today (so I don't forget and miss out).

Thanks poocow - I'll need all the support I can get! Hopefully you'll be out in the working ring before too long as well!

I can start entering Dragon in some shows - he's old enough 3 weeks from today!! :D

:laugh: we'll be in the baby line-up together come March 20 :D those will be my little girls first shows (Novocastrian Ladies @ Hillsborough)!

Fun, Fun!! :o I'm going to do some entries today (so I don't forget and miss out).

Thanks poocow - I'll need all the support I can get! Hopefully you'll be out in the working ring before too long as well!

No at this stage I will just be getting a pet.

No at this stage I will just be getting a pet.

oooo, what breed are you getting poocow?