Blood In My 8 Week Old Cavalier King Charles Poo

cavalierlover

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If she was born on the 16/5 that makes her 10 weeks tomorow so if you got her only 2 weeks ago then she would have been 8 weeks old.

My apologies to the OP if that's the case :hitself: after looking at the pic it does look like her pup is purebred, and if the pup was in fact sold at 8 weeks, the breeder could very well be a reputable one.

If she was born on the 16/5 that makes her 10 weeks tomorow so if you got her only 2 weeks ago then she would have been 8 weeks old.

yes i just looked at her papers and her DOB is 16/5/09 so yes that would make her 10 weeks not 8 weeks, time flys, when your not keeping track.

So she is now 10 weeks.. I think

Anyway, it seems if there is not a lot of blood then she may just have had an upset tummy. Keep an eye on it and if it persists I would go to the vet, which you are anyway.

Jorj has had bloody poos.. infact no poos just blood and the vets just gave her hydrolytes and bland diet :laugh: at the time I was in a panic and even took in stool samples which the vet didn't even bother looking at :hitself:

What's her name cavalierlover? :crazy:

eta: snap kay & tlc.

pups name is sally and our older dogs name is wilson he is 2 years 3 months.

My apologies to the OP if that's the case :hitself: after looking at the pic it does look like her pup is purebred, and if the pup was in fact sold at 8 weeks, the breeder could very well be a reputable one.

Wilson is very cute smile.gif

Unusual name for a female wink.gif

The pic I posted isn't the puppy we're talking about. It's cavalierlover's other dog (the 2yrs 3 months)

Edited by kaywoman68

Well colour me confused by the whole thing. :hitself:

:crazy::rofl::rofl::laugh: - Which of those colours is confused?

Does the pup look like that or different?

It's ok lofty... the dog in that photo is Wilson the 2yr old cav is the existing dog.

The puppy with the bad poos is Sally who is now 10 weeks, a cav but we have no picture.

Wilson is very cute smile.gif

Unusual name for a female wink.gif

The pic I posted isn't the puppy we're talking about. It's cavalierlover's other dog (the 2yrs 3 months)

just sent you pics of sally

Well colour me confused by the whole thing. :hitself:

:crazy::rofl::rofl::laugh: - Which of those colours is confused?

Does the pup look like that or different?

It's ok lofty... the dog in that photo is Wilson the 2yr old cav is the existing dog.

The puppy with the bad poos is Sally who is now 10 weeks, a cav but we have no picture.

Yeah, I know. I just want to know if the new pup looks like that one.