Dog Dryers

Eridor

Hi all,

Has anyone used the above dryer from clipperworld. I have smooth collies and will really only be using the dryer in the winter monthes as they dry very quickly in summer. I also dont show every weekend so it will probably only be used twice a month on max 3 dogs maybe 4?

Thoughts please

I have a Rottweiler and she takes several hours to dry.

She swims at the river or beach several times a week so i purchased the Lazor RX with heat as well to dry her off when i get home.

She is also starting to moult so i have been giving her a blast with the dryer even on non swimming days to blow the fur out :)

I think its great :)

Clipperworld are awesome!!! :)

They offer excellent service and even their service and support post sale can't be faulted!!! :)

would it be any good on a long coated breed ??

I have never had a long coated breed so have no understanding of their needs :grouphug:

However Clipperworld do have their dryers there on display and you can try any of them they are plugged in ready to go :(

WOW my dryer just arrived. Super fast service and they sent a small bottle of shampoo as well.

I just put it together and gave it a little test drive (ok so it was on my dog hair covered pants) I LOVE it. As soon as we have a day when the sun shines and my back isnt sore I will try it out on the fur kids.

Took me awhile to relise this is the dryer Ive just bought, again of ebay for that bargin price too, ive been really happy with it as well, I dont use the heat xcept on my own hair (:laugh: ) as I dont want to damage the coat.

MissM, yes it is ok for long coated breeds, but you need to get rid of excess moisture first.

Edited by Missymoo

MissM, yes it is ok for long coated breeds, but you need to get rid of excess moisture first.

Normally I do towel them down after their hydrobath....so would that be enough "excess moisture" removed you think ?

I've never used a dog dryer before so have no idea at all.

We had a havanese visiting once and used my hair dryer on him....tried that on the aussie and it did nothing but annoy the dog more than anything.