Glucosamine

Skye2

So, according to every here, would I be right in assuming JointGuard is better than Sasha's Blend?

Yep Joint Guard is better than Sasha's Blend. We did some research and found that JG is more purified and works better than SB. Not to mention it doesn't smell!!!

Mum's Labrador is really fussy (I know... a Labrador that's fussy!) and he doesn't notice his Joint Guard.

I'm using Glyde for Pele. It was a toss up between that and Joint Guard. Might try Joint Guard next :D

I've found that Value Vet appears to be the cheapest place :laugh: Glyde is $74.28 (360gm) and Joint Guard (400gm) is $62.20 + postage.

Mum looked over this when it first came out and found that joint guard has more active ingredients, more glucosamine, more chondroitin, & MSM and it didn't smell. Joint guard is cheaper and is a bigger pack size.

We also get pentosan injections monthly as well, and have got great results :(

Edited by Sam_Lab

I buy Jessie's glucosamine from Aldi...it is about $8 for a tub, so very affordable. I grind one capsule using a pestle each night and mix it into her dinner.

I can check the strength and number of tablets in a tub if anybody wants to know more.

Jessie has a bit of arthritis in her back leg, but she hasn't limped since we started her on glucosamine a while back, so it has really worked well for her. I also keep a close eye on her weight to avoid any unnecessary strain on her leg.

Clover get's 'Nature's Way Joint Food' which is glucosamine, chondroitin & MSM, in a powder. It cost about $30 - $40 for 250 Grams.