Chiropractor Brisbane's Northside

Rowan is really good - pricey but he treated my rough collie last year and I felt it helped. Poor luv had demyelinating myeopathy so it was palliative only but I am glad we went.

I have been told Kevin Humphries from Jimboomba is great as well. But I couldn't get through on the phone number when I called,

Cheers

Mym

A lot of Qlders (and northern NSW) go to Ormeau to see Rowan Kilmartin. He's a vetchiro so has qualifications in both. Very good chiro, I wouldn't trust my dogs with anyone else.

:laugh: ;) :p

I think they also have a place now more north..... maybe PM huski?

A lot of Qlders (and northern NSW) go to Ormeau to see Rowan Kilmartin. He's a vetchiro so has qualifications in both. Very good chiro, I wouldn't trust my dogs with anyone else.

:laugh: ;) :p

I think they also have a place now more north..... maybe PM huski?

Another vote for Rowan - yes, pricey, but very good and you don't end up walking out with stuff you don't need.

Doc Jamieson - mobile, will come to your house! Great for not having to bundle the kids in and out of the car and undo any of the work done or cause more problems with incorrect lifting or jumping in and out of the car after a treatment. Also gives good advice as to what you can change in your home environment which may have caused the pinched nerves in the first place and gives you ideas as to what you could change to stop them going out of alignment as easily again especially if your dog has muscle wastage from being out of alignment for a long time like my dog was and therefore didnt have the muscle build up to hold his bones in place until he was properly sorted out! Good luck

I will only use Rowan. I never found him too pricey. And he does not give you what you don't need. If there is an alternative therapy he will advise, or if there is a veterinary type drug/medicine he will advise accordingly.

Will not touch the other two mentioned. :thumbsup::eek::rofl:

Not heard of Gary Pitt so cannot comment.