2009 Australian Flyball Championships

I had SOOOO much fun!! Abby ran PBs all sunday (And I had been worried that she was not fit enough and wouldnt be running the second day). I think I saw her do a 4.41!!!!!!!!!!!! And this time last year she was continually overheating just watching flyball and she has only been running around 4.8 since she got back into it!!!! This was only her 6th comp ever and only her third comp since coming out of retirement!!

I am just so stoked with her- She loved it and really had nothing left to give by the end (I had to move back 2 foot in the last race as she was doing early passes!) and in the last heat she continued out the back of the ring after her run to jump in the pool!

Anyway great day- just wanted to share my own little victory.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

Here are the full results for the 2009 Australian Flyball Championships. A fabulous weekend had by all. especially my Awesome Pawsome team :)

Any chance we can get a breakdown on each team in each division with competition points? Would be interested to see how close some of the teams were.

Hi all

Here are the full results for the 2009 Australian Flyball Championships. A fabulous weekend had by all. especially my Awesome Pawsome team :confused:

Any chance we can get a breakdown on each team in each division with competition points? Would be interested to see how close some of the teams were.

From what I understand second place first division was a tie for second, tie on a count back and it Norwest 2 beat us by one heat!! (they won 9 and we won 8)!!!

SOOOOOO close!!!

Hi all

Here are the full results for the 2009 Australian Flyball Championships. A fabulous weekend had by all. especially my Awesome Pawsome team :confused:

Yarrowfell, Wherezaball is travelling home at the moment, she may take a bit to get back to you. :D

Woohoo! Was a great weekend, and Molls ran her ass off! She was in the Berwick team that won Div 4, they were undefeated all weekend! So am very proud of her, Jade, Spike, Jess, Jackie, and Flash :thumbsup:

YAY- well done Molls. What a great way to win!

ETA Oops, just realised Im logged in as Teebs, Its shoemonster here

So many teams, and some really great dogs.

Tassie were wonderful, and had such a great attutude

Edited by Teebs

Was great racing all weekend.

Div 2 was 1 race between 1st and 2nd/3rd. 2nd and 3rd was a count back and there was only 1 heat in it. We are really happy as we were so close and only had Flea for 1 day.

Div 5: Ballarat blitzed every one for 1st. 2nd only lost to Ballarat and one other race I think. (not %100 though)

Shame we couldn't touch Ballart though. Didn't help that 2 of the dogs in our team are only recently not running for them any more, 1 deided she might go over for a visit mid race. :laugh:

Any one know how to order photos from that link? there is a really nie one of Bailey I'd love to get.