Litters Due In December 2009

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love all the photos of the babies everyone is posting, they are all gorgeous.

Well my babies are now 5 1/2 weeks old, growing so fast.

We "attempted" to take some stacked pics today, it was an adventure :) but all in all they didn't turn out too bad.

Through trial and error, we soon learned that the best time to take the pics was when they had just eaten, hense the big fat bellies :laugh:

firstly the 5 GIRLS:-

Ripley (she was my wee little girl for so long)

ripley55wksside1.jpg

Sophie

sophie1.jpg

Lexie(she is staying)

clownlexie55wksside2.jpg

Shellby (she is also staying)

shellby3.jpg

Eleanor

ellie55wksside.jpg

BOYS!!

Memphis(he is staying also)

memphis.jpg

Gunner (and no I am not holding his nose, he is after the treats in my hand :D )

whiteboy55wksside.jpg

So all in all we are keeping 2 girls and the big "beany baby" (he is soooo cuddly) memphis.

Edited by Chopperlodge

:) Loving all your babies.....

KR already knows I love her kelpie pups, and they're making me clucky for little bears ;)

The 2 babies you've picked ObS are the 2 I picked when Jac sent me the photos at a few days old..........wasn't sure about picking shelties but maybe I'm better at them than kelpies :)

Gorgeous bully babies Chopper :rofl:

And Norska, your baby is just SO special, I love her & I hope she gives you many, happy moments, :( what a fantastic surprise!

Shellbyville, those lab babies are adorable :)

3 more weeks to wait for my little bubs, :thumbsup: that all goes well, and I get through the whole thing keeping my sanity.....my first litter in 2 1/2 years :(

:eek: Loving all your babies.....

KR already knows I love her kelpie pups, and they're making me clucky for little bears :p

The 2 babies you've picked ObS are the 2 I picked when Jac sent me the photos at a few days old..........wasn't sure about picking shelties but maybe I'm better at them than kelpies :rofl:

Gorgeous bully babies Chopper :rofl:

And Norska, your baby is just SO special, I love her & I hope she gives you many, happy moments, :rofl: what a fantastic surprise!

Shellbyville, those lab babies are adorable :)

3 more weeks to wait for my little bubs, :hug: that all goes well, and I get through the whole thing keeping my sanity.....my first litter in 2 1/2 years :rofl:

Thank you KM. Faith is very special to us. My daughter has just brought her into the lounge room and Faith is watching cartoons on TV. She is the first one to be on our two week old lounge. :rofl:

Edited by Norskgra