Litters Due In December 2009

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update on my 2 little boys from Sugar. They are thriving & growing like weeds, they are making their surrogate mumma look rather small :mad but gee she's a gem & doing an awesome job!

Here are some photos of 'Salt & Pepper' & their surrogate mummy Rosie, the salt & pepper mini Schnauzer :mad:rofl:

I hope you all enjoy them. :rofl:

rosie2.jpg

rosie1.jpg

rosie3.jpg

rosie4.jpg

rosie5.jpg

LuvMyWhiteShep: that is just gorgeous, she seems quite contented and looks to be doing a wonderful job, bless her.

Thanks, she is very content..

Rosie & the babies were in the Daily Telegraph today, journo's shit me though, got Sugar's cause of death wrong, and really missed the whole point of the newspaper being contacted in the first place (losing her due to vet's incompetence). But I guess it did come across as a feel good story, even though they called them rare when I specifically said they are NOT! :mad Photo is cute, but I'm still fuming about the write up, me thinks I even threw the paper & cracked a mini tantrum ;)

LuvMyWhiteShep: that is just gorgeous, she seems quite contented and looks to be doing a wonderful job, bless her.

Thanks, she is very content..

Rosie & the babies were in the Daily Telegraph today, journo's shit me though, got Sugar's cause of death wrong, and really missed the whole point of the newspaper being contacted in the first place (losing her due to vet's incompetence). But I guess it did come across as a feel good story, even though they called them rare when I specifically said they are NOT! :mad Photo is cute, but I'm still fuming about the write up, me thinks I even threw the paper & cracked a mini tantrum ;)

Hey, I don't blame you if you chucked a tantrum, loosing to vet incompetence is no joke and I know how you feel, (had this happen to me earlier in the month with my foal and thanks to idiot vets not listening, he died due to kidney failure at 18days old).

Those 2 little boys look a picture of health and "step" mom looks as happy as, just gorgeous.

Awwww love puglet faces :mad

Congrats Norskgra on your 2 surprise bubba's, sorry about the boy though

Thank you LMWS. I was so sorry to hear your news but I am very glad that your two boys are thriving.

Here is a photo of Tyra and her surprise packages.

TyrasBabies.jpg

Edited by Norskgra

OH MY.....love the photo of your pups LMWS with their surrogate mum.....they look nice and healthy.

Love the torpedo heads too......very cute

and also the little puglets

ahhh all babies are cute :thumbsup::love::rofl:

Our remaining two babies have started on solids and are at the cute stage where they are playing with each other and their toys and trying to engage their mum in playtime as well.

Update on my 2 little boys from Sugar. They are thriving & growing like weeds, they are making their surrogate mumma look rather small :thumbsup: but gee she's a gem & doing an awesome job!

Here are some photos of 'Salt & Pepper' & their surrogate mummy Rosie, the salt & pepper mini Schnauzer :love::rofl:

I hope you all enjoy them. ;)

rosie2.jpg

rosie1.jpg

rosie3.jpg

rosie4.jpg

rosie5.jpg

It won't be long before Salt and Pepper are bigger than Rosie!

We are really upset. :rofl: Our smallest girl has just passed away. We tried everything to save her but it was of no use. It makes the remaining girl more precious.

We were refering to her as Ebony as she was a lot darker than the other girl.

:hug: RIP little Ebony. At least you will have your brother to keep you company.

We are really upset. :) Our smallest girl has just passed away. We tried everything to save her but it was of no use. It makes the remaining girl more precious.

We were refering to her as Ebony as she was a lot darker than the other girl.

:( RIP little Ebony. At least you will have your brother to keep you company.

Ohhh Norksgra - I am so sorry to hear that you lost the little one. RIP Ebony ;)