Cool Collars?

Red Fox

I ordered my Cool Collar from Dyzney yesterday and it arrived today!!! :(:)

Brilliant communication along the way too!! :D

Now I have to wait for the weather to really heat up so we can use it :rofl:

Thanks for the fantastic service!! Keep up the excellent work!!! :rofl:

hmmmmmm now to save for the polar cool matt :rofl:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you to secretkei for starting this topic!! I never knew there was such a thing!!

Will be great when my partner and the girl walk to my work to meet me in summer for her!!!....

wonder if i should have got one for him as well?? :) :D

I ordered my Cool Collar from Dyzney yesterday and it arrived today!!! :scold::)

Brilliant communication along the way too!! :D

Now I have to wait for the weather to really heat up so we can use it :rofl:

Thanks for the fantastic service!! Keep up the excellent work!!! :rofl:

hmmmmmm now to save for the polar cool matt :(

I'm still waiting for mine, it sucks living in a rural area! Should be here very soon though :rofl: I have to save up for a mat too though I'm trying to work out if we really need one -Kei is always on the tiles under the airconditioner anyway :p Collar will be fantastic for walks :rofl:

Ooh those cool collars sound like a great idea for summer...

Can I ask a really silly question and ask if they work on long haired dogs? Or are they really only for short haired dogs? :) I would love to get a couple for my two but only if they'll feel some benefit of the cool collar through all their fluff!

Can I ask a really silly question and ask if they work on long haired dogs? Or are they really only for short haired dogs? :) I would love to get a couple for my two but only if they'll feel some benefit of the cool collar through all their fluff!

I can answer that, my boy is long haired and it works really well, doesn't even pant on a hot day while wearing one and exercising :)

Wolfgirl that is really promising considering Bear spunk has a longer coat AND he is black!!

Secretkei I hear you on the NEED factor :laugh: I am justifying that with how good it will be in the crate of the car, outside on her trampoline bed & even inside so it will surely get lots of use ;)

Can I ask a really silly question and ask if they work on long haired dogs? Or are they really only for short haired dogs? ;) I would love to get a couple for my two but only if they'll feel some benefit of the cool collar through all their fluff!

Fluffypaws, yes I can also vouch for the Polar Collars working well on coated breeds. It does seems amazing even to me, I am constantly amazed by these products though I have been selling them for a few years now.

Even though they work well on dogs with long coats, another option for an even more optimal affect is this... if your dog is not a show dog, and really feels the heat extremely, you can clip off a section of coat around the dog's neck, in a collar shape. We did this for our 14 yo GSD bitch whom felt the heat worse than any dog I have ever owned. We clipped it aporox 2-3" wide all the way around, just to give her an even better affect. Her coat was so dense and thick, much more so than a Collie rough. Unfortunately Jess has gone to heaven now, but her hair grew back very well in the cooler months. In fact it grew back so well that we clipped it several times during the Summer.

Jess would wear her Polar Collar on every day over 28 degrees. I would turn it once or twice during the day, not essential, but can help. I would take it off her around 6-7pm, let it rest over night, and retop it up with a quick soak the next morning if warm again.

SecretKei, hopefully your parcel will arrive today, maybe Monday at the latest. Waiting is always hard. :eek:

Oonga, you are most welcome.

If you let your partner try Maia's collar, she won't get it back :laugh: I wear one when working in summer. It really saves me. I get very hot and it makes a huge difference. these collars are designed for people to wear also... in fact I am sure the origianl idea was for people, and pets was an after thought.

My girlfriend in QLD has one for each dog when she is showing, and her and her hubby have one each also.

Wolfgirl, that is an excellent report. thank you for letting me know.

Wolfgirl that is really promising considering Bear spunk has a longer coat AND he is black!!

Secretkei I hear you on the NEED factor :laugh: I am justifying that with how good it will be in the crate of the car, outside on her trampoline bed & even inside so it will surely get lots of use ;)

Damn oonga, don't give me MORE reasons to spend :mad I'm already BROKE this week! Come on payday! :eek:

Secretkei I hear you on the NEED factor :laugh: I am justifying that with how good it will be in the crate of the car, outside on her trampoline bed & even inside so it will surely get lots of use :rofl:

Damn oonga, don't give me MORE reasons to spend :rofl: I'm already BROKE this week! Come on payday! :rofl:

welllllll you don't need it right now!

But wouldn't it make a nice Christmas present Just in time for when the brunt of summer kicks in :rofl:

ohhhhh and i just thought i can see myself sitting on this as well to cool off or resting my feet on it :rofl:

I too can vouch for the excellent service from Dyzney, waiting on mine because I forgot to tell her my address............... hmmmm, might have helped.

I ordered two, just in case I lose one but now I am going to use it on me after reading about the idea, I hate the heat and sit around in a grump with a frozen bottle of water resting on my neck, now I will be able to use the collar. Might even get me a mat to put my feet on cos the dogs will just run a mile from a mat. They won't lie on a wet towel either, get the look "you must be joking, yuk!"

I can answer that, my boy is long haired and it works really well, doesn't even pant on a hot day while wearing one and exercising :eat:
Fluffypaws, yes I can also vouch for the Polar Collars working well on coated breeds. It does seems amazing even to me, I am constantly amazed by these products though I have been selling them for a few years now.

Awesome! :rofl: Thanks so much for letting me know they'll work on long haired dogs too...I've just put in an order for two polar collars for my two fluffballs! They will be two cool puppies. ;) ;)

Have a look at www.polar-products.com - in the US but prices are very good. I have ordered a couple and will let you know what they are like when I get them.

Postage was very reasonable too, only $6.80. With the dollar exchange rate being so good at the moment they work out pretty reasonable. :thumbsup:

Kei's Polar collar finally came yesterday :cheer: (thank you Australia post for making an estimated 3 day delivery take 5!)

It's fantastic, I think I might have to steal it for myself this summer :laugh:

oonga- I caved in and bought a mat too. It's going to be 38 on Sunday, I couldn't wait until Christmas! :laugh:

BCPuppy- the collars and mats that Dyzney imports are from Polar Products :rofl:

Kei's Polar collar finally came yesterday :rofl: (thank you Australia post for making an estimated 3 day delivery take 5!)

It's fantastic, I think I might have to steal it for myself this summer :rofl:

oonga- I caved in and bought a mat too. It's going to be 38 on Sunday, I couldn't wait until Christmas! :rofl:

BCPuppy- the collars and mats that Dyzney imports are from Polar Products :rofl:

I Expressed Kei's Polar Pad SK, as I did not want you to have to tolerate Aust Post's tardiness again. Surprising though, normally I find them to be spot on. sorry they were slow with your Collar.

Well done Secretkei!!! :rofl:

at least you saved on postage by getting it all at the same time :rofl:

Gosh that is hot on sunday!!!! Thankfully its not that hot here yet!!

I just had a look at that site, it didn't have sizes for the dog collars :rofl:

but then i didn't bother too much as it would have worked out to be much of a muchness as what I got mine from Dyzney,

but without the hassle of overseas dealings :rofl:

Have a look at www.polar-products.com - in the US but prices are very good. I have ordered a couple and will let you know what they are like when I get them.

Postage was very reasonable too, only $6.80. With the dollar exchange rate being so good at the moment they work out pretty reasonable. :rofl:

Hi BCPuppy. I feel very confident that you will be thrilled with your Polar Products order.

As K9+ has Sole Distributorship for all Australian public sales on Polar Pads and Polar Collars, your order must have been filled in error. All these sales inquiries are normally forwarded directly to me.

:rofl:

Kei's Polar collar finally came yesterday :rofl: (thank you Australia post for making an estimated 3 day delivery take 5!)

It's fantastic, I think I might have to steal it for myself this summer :rofl:

oonga- I caved in and bought a mat too. It's going to be 38 on Sunday, I couldn't wait until Christmas! :birthday:

BCPuppy- the collars and mats that Dyzney imports are from Polar Products :cheer:

I Expressed Kei's Polar Pad SK, as I did not want you to have to tolerate Aust Post's tardiness again. Surprising though, normally I find them to be spot on. sorry they were slow with your Collar.

Aww, thanks Dyzney :cheer: Not your fault they were slow! Should be here very soon then :cheer:

Australia post have been shocking lately (well here anyway) Last week they took 4 days to get an express envelope to me from NSW (Yes, we are out of the 1 day zone but come on? 4??!!) And then they took 3 weeks to deliver my last order from the US because customs were 'behind' (even though I had paid a stupid amount for the 6-10 day USPS express option). Bloody postal service :birthday::rofl: Ah well... at least they didn't lose it.

Well done Secretkei!!! :rofl:

at least you saved on postage by getting it all at the same time :rofl:

Gosh that is hot on sunday!!!! Thankfully its not that hot here yet!!

Not quite. I had plans to wait for the collar to arrive and see what I thought before ordering a mat ...but I have no patience so I ordered it on Sunday :birthday: Glad I did though :cheer:

eta, Kei's mat is HERE!! :cheer::cheer:

Edited by SecretKei

BCPuppy- the collars and mats that Dyzney imports are from Polar Products :D

:rofl: Oops, sorry Dyzney, didnt mean to tread on toes. Polar Products have emailed me to put me straight, also they had charged incorrect postage, should have been $12. My apologies. :confused:

BCPuppy, no need for an apology. You were not aware I hold exclusive distributorship. It was Polar's error, and it is all sorted now.

Please don't worry about it. all good. :confused:

I am happy you still managed to get hold of the great products, and you know where to go next time.