How Often Do You Change Your Clamshell Water?

When I fill the clam shell I have here you can't move it for love nor money.

I have to bucket the water out. :)

Cheers

Want to borrow Kaos? She can drag a full one around the yard!!

PHWOAAR Teebs! That is crazy! Though Atlas did drag a tractor tyre around the yard once while the neighbours watched in amazement.

I am going to buy one of these after work, it's been so hot, I wish we had a shady spot in the yard though, the only shade really is under the house on the cement but I don't want to put it there as I would like it to water the grass ;)

When I fill the clam shell I have here you can't move it for love nor money.

I have to bucket the water out. :)

Cheers

Want to borrow Kaos? She can drag a full one around the yard!!

PHWOAAR Teebs! That is crazy! Though Atlas did drag a tractor tyre around the yard once while the neighbours watched in amazement.

I am going to buy one of these after work, it's been so hot, I wish we had a shady spot in the yard though, the only shade really is under the house on the cement but I don't want to put it there as I would like it to water the grass ;)

I'm thinking about buying a shade umbrella/ shade blinds from cheapaschips as I have the same issue - only no under the house!!

Our puppy pool usually have about an inch of mud in the bottom ... and it is usually there before the pool if filled up.

I top ours up every day and probably give it a good clean out once a week or so ... depends how green it gets.

I put ours out on the grass under the clothes line. We have a tarp over the clothes line to put more shade in the back yard for the dogs - I know you can get shadecloth covers for the clothes line (and they can be expensive) but I also was a little protection from the rain so an old tarp suddenly became useful again.

p.s. I think I am the only person in Adelaide who doesn't like the summer! My english blood craves a nice cool rainy day...

BAH!!! You just haven't met me yet :) I hate the summer. Cannot stand it for the life of me.

We refill ours whenever the water gets dirty, slimy, full of grass or gets too warm.