Sydney Royal Schedule

SwaY

I am having trouble entering multiple co-owned dogs with different owners.

Anybody know how I get around this or each entry is going to be $30 :cry:

I don't think there is a way. I have always had to do two entries and two payments. Maybe if you had have done the postal entries it would have been possible???

Edited by AshleyB

I have always entered online for Sydney Royal. The strange thing is that the dog that has been to the royal a number of times is the one not being accepted.

There has been a problem entering dogs in partnership this year. Ring Dogs NSW and they will sort it out. I rang them yesteday and it was all sorted yesterday and I entered my boy with no problems. It is something to do with the dogs not being linked up properly to both owners, therefore to the computer, only one owner is financial. Something like that.

Woohoo, im entered, a friend and I are taking out kelpies down for the Royal and also doing the NSW Kelpie specialty show same weekend. I have only entered on dog for the royal this year, but my friend has 7 so we will be busy :cry:

Online was so easy, even though I am interstate like someone else mentioned, his number was in there and all info good to go. :cry:

I have always entered online for Sydney Royal. The strange thing is that the dog that has been to the royal a number of times is the one not being accepted.

There has been a problem entering dogs in partnership this year. Ring Dogs NSW and they will sort it out. I rang them yesteday and it was all sorted yesterday and I entered my boy with no problems. It is something to do with the dogs not being linked up properly to both owners, therefore to the computer, only one owner is financial. Something like that.

The same problems were happening last year!