Mirror Training

Tat - the clip shows the dogs working together with their handlers, doing obedience/tricks side by side with their handlers, lots of public demonstrations with the team of handlers and dogs. Shows the dogs mingling together off leash with no issues. Talks about clicker training and satisfying the dogs needs according to its breed (ie long walks or and even doing protection training) can help a dog feel better about itself so you don't get behavioural problems. I think they say a dog mirrors an owners behaviour - calm owner, calm dog - that's why it's called mirror training. I think that was the gist of it, feel free to correct me anyone if I got it wrong or left something out! It sounds good but I'd still like more information on it!

This youtube reminds me, of how dogs (poorly)understand human language.

Blah blah blah blah. Most humans simply talk too much while training their dogs. Most often trying to keep a good attitude.

Edited: Added poorly.

Edited by Lablover

Blah blah blah blah. Most humans simply talk too much while training their dogs. Most often trying to keep a good attitude.

I didn't think there was too much talking. The dogs were connected with their owners watching them and their body language.

I think some of the European countries are way switched on. I am also a fan of Turid Rugaas.

I didn't think there was too much talking. The dogs were connected with their owners watching them and their body language.

I think some of the European countries are way switched on. I am also a fan of Turid Rugaas.

Sorry for the confusion, how I poorly understand Hungarian, to how dogs, with any human voccal language. Dogs are great body readers.

Mind you, dogs understand vocal cues more than any other animal species.