People Wonder Why I'm Scared Of Spiders...

Leithy

ARRGHHH nightmares! I don't like spiders. I kill most, but try to leave huntsmen alone. I think they're actually quite cute, especially the baby ones. I like how they stay in the same spot and I name them sometimes hahha. They are nice as long as they stay put and stay away from me!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it true that dogs don't react to redback bites?

I dont know about this but I think funnel webs are most deadly to primates, oh and their prey of course, I dont think they affect cats at all.

A funny thing happened many years ago, my sister and I were about to enter my flat when my flatmates cat spied a big black spider on the front door mat. Although we dont have funnel webs here it sure looked like one to me, it was doing the full on rearing up with front legs. Just as she went for it, my sister leapt forward and grabbed the cat by the tail, hoping I think to pull it away from spidey and flung it about 10ft, but at the same time the spider leapt forward and landed on the cats nose. As you can imagine there was much girly squealing.

Is it true that dogs don't react to redback bites?

I dont know about this but I think funnel webs are most deadly to primates, oh and their prey of course, I dont think they affect cats at all.

A funny thing happened many years ago, my sister and I were about to enter my flat when my flatmates cat spied a big black spider on the front door mat. Although we dont have funnel webs here it sure looked like one to me, it was doing the full on rearing up with front legs. Just as she went for it, my sister leapt forward and grabbed the cat by the tail, hoping I think to pull it away from spidey and flung it about 10ft, but at the same time the spider leapt forward and landed on the cats nose. As you can imagine there was much girly squealing.

OMG..that is hilarious ...nevertheless I think I would of had to change my undies.

Something about spiders and snakes, that gives me uncontrollable heart palpitations!! :thumbsup: