My Dog Just Vomited Today-causes?

She sicked up this yellow liquid twice this morning. Night prior gave her worming treatment, its the first time ive used the product it was interceptor spectrum in the chewy form. Could it be the worming treatment that made her sick?

She has vomited before eg. once my mum feed her chum dog food and it made her sick. So i think she may have a sensitive stomach towards certain foods. Appreciate some advice as am not sure if i should continue using this product.

Edited by boldenbeau

She's hungry I would say.. my dogs don't do it all the time. Just if something has disturbed their eating habits (or I'm sitting her on DOL instead of dishing breakfast out :angeldevil: )

I wouldn't worry too much.. if she's still interested in food, drinking etc. If it contines and doesn't sort itself out I'd probably get her seen.

You're right, it shouldn't be a regular thing (if it happens too often you'll need to have her checked) but a bit of yellow liquid -sometimes with a bit of white foam- often means an empty tum. Maybe the wormer gave her a bit of a clean out. :angeldevil:

Probably nothing to worry about unless dog goes off food and seems listless, dogs often vomit if they've eaten something which didn't agree with them, my dog chucked up yest as she'd been licking her fur a lot and possibly had too many smackos packet fell off bench and guts found it. :angeldevil:

She sicked up this yellow liquid twice this morning. Night prior gave her worming treatment, its the first time ive used the product it was interceptor spectrum in the chewy form. Could it be the worming treatment that made her sick?

She has vomited before eg. once my mum feed her chum dog food and it made her sick. So i think she may have a sensitive stomach towards certain foods. Appreciate some advice as am not sure if i should continue using this product.

Is she eating and behaving normally now? If so, I wouldn't worry too much - but make a mental not to pay attenton the next time she's due for worming.

I only ever once gave a dog Chum - KelpieXBC with a cast iron stomach - she threw up the Chum - so the rest went in the bin.

Have had my BC bitch do the yellow bile thing occasionally - does seem to indicate empty tum - fixed it pretty much with mine by giving them a biscuit at bed time. (Oh and mine are fed twice a day for what it's worth - and are wormed with Sentinel Spectrum - have been for a coule of years now with no problems.)

Atlas occasionally vomits seemingly randomly, he did Sunday night, I woke up he was under the covers having a gag and I dragged him out of bed and when he threw up it was just yellow stuff and grass, silly bugger. Glad I woke up that's for sure.

Sasha vomits promptly at about 5.15pm on any day where she hasn't eaten her breakfast for some reason. Took me a while to figure it out - but once it was suggested that her tummy was empty, we very rarely have this episode anymore.

She only gets fed a small amount in the mornings, and a couple of Schmackos - but it's enough to stop her belly getting aggravated by being empty.

We use Interceptor Spectrum chews too - never any ill affects here.

Thanks for the feedback guys. She ate her breaky fine an hour after she vomited and was her usual playful self in the backyard with her toys. I think i may give her worming treatment with her dinner next time. Cause i gave the the treatment before bed, it may not have been the best as her stomach may have been empty.

Edited by boldenbeau

Thanks for the feedback guys. She ate her breaky fine an hour after she vomited and was her usual playful self in the backyard with her toys. I think i may give her worming treatment with her dinner next time. Cause i gave the the treatment before bed, it may not have been the best as her stomach may have been empty.

Good that she's fine now.

And yes, that'll be it, I'd reckon. Don't know about Interceptor Spectrum, but Sentinel Spectrum has to be given with a meal.