Litters Due In February 2010

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw too cute puppies! I live the merles, I really want my next Rough Collie to be a blue merle.

I am thinking I won't be having puppies yet again. Due tomorrow and she isn't very big. Was holding onto hope for one or two but I am really thinking there is nothing there.

Bugger.

I am waiting too............ we are due same day Missymoo, noting happening yet, she is still scruffing up the other dogs when we play in the paddock not feeling maternal yet :laugh: . My little mama has grown 3cm of belly in only 2 days the babies are packing on the beef now. Hopefully they slide on out on Sunday and can be Valentines day babies :eek:

waiting...waiting...waiting....

I am waiting too............ we are due same day Missymoo, noting happening yet, she is still scruffing up the other dogs when we play in the paddock not feeling maternal yet . My little mama has grown 3cm of belly in only 2 days the babies are packing on the beef now. Hopefully they slide on out on Sunday and can be Valentines day babies

waiting...waiting...waiting....

awww can't wait to see your bubbas :laugh:

Leanne

Ohhhh FOOOKKK what planet have I been on thinking it was the 22nd..ok I am rushing off to bring her up to the house NOW!!! Thanks for that...(slapping my head..)

ok all prepared now..far out I cant believe I nearly made that stoopid mistake..I was actually thinking how the 22nd was close to Valentines day...

Edited by Missymoo