RUBIG -

Group 7

BIG - Mini Poodle

RUBIG - Dane

Who's Mini Poodle???

Who's Mini Poodle???

Grand Ch Westpriors Back Dondino

Owned by : K, J & P Hopkins & J & C Missen

They have done some serious kms in the last three days, they showed at Canberra royal Thur/Fri

Yes thay have been doing some kms you just have to look at there results on top dog and you can see what thay have racked up.

Who's Mini Poodle???

Grand Ch Westpriors Back Dondino

Owned by : K, J & P Hopkins & J & C Missen

They have done some serious kms in the last three days, they showed at Canberra royal Thur/Fri

This really is stupid poor dogs haven't had a rest.

Anyone would think the dog had to run the whole distance. Likely slept in a crate or trailer and jumped off, fresh as a daisy. I know he was bouncing around and bright eyed when I saw him yesterday. The travelling would be far harder on the humans than the dogs.

Anyone would think the dog had to run the whole distance. Likely slept in a crate or trailer and jumped off, fresh as a daisy. I know he was bouncing around and bright eyed when I saw him yesterday. The travelling would be far harder on the humans than the dogs.

I know that these dogs travel in style ,air conditioned float and yes I do think the humans suffer on the long trips LOL.I know that mine would live in there float if thay had the chance .

Hi BB

Venue was very good, plenty of space and well ventilated, except for the slippery surface. Really needed shoes with good tread, a Group 1 exhibitor slipped and fell, luckily not injured.

We would go there again, sure beats setting up a gazebo. It was raining at Rochester in the AM and very wet and slippery, then the sun came out and it was humid.

No Schipps yesterday.

Today, BIG Chow (Open)

RUBIG Dalmation (Minor)

Baby Kee

Junior Toy poodle

Intermediate Mini

Ausbred Boston

I thought the rings were good - great size but quite slippery by the end of today - still we managed both challenges, BOB & RUBOB and then my beautiful brown girl, Sexi Lexi, who is back in the ring to get some practice for our National at Easter got RUBIG - there was just no grip for her in the group run off though which made it hard. The malamute when it came back to the judge kept on sliding out of the ring - it couldn't stop :laugh:. Still judges dependant we will go back again - overall the venue is great.

I thought the rings were good - great size but quite slippery by the end of today - still we managed both challenges, BOB & RUBOB and then my beautiful brown girl, Sexi Lexi, who is back in the ring to get some practice for our National at Easter got RUBIG - there was just no grip for her in the group run off though which made it hard. The malamute when it came back to the judge kept on sliding out of the ring - it couldn't stop :mad. Still judges dependant we will go back again - overall the venue is great.

:laugh: Well Done