Bowen Therapist - Melbourne

Hi all

I know it's been asked before but I am after a good bowen therapist in Melbourne... if anyone can please give me some recommendations for one good with dogs. it's on behalf of my friend in Melbourne she called a couple on a list she found on their Bowen Therapy Australia Website and none of them do dogs!

Thanks in advance

There's a woman in Cranbourne who has a great reputation with dogs and has been treating them for many years I think she comes to the pet store in Newport once a month as well. One of my friends thinks she's fabulous. There's another in Sydenham who treats dogs - not sure how much experience. I can hunt down names and numbers if you want.

I've taken Ziggy to see Christian and he's great - a bit full on for Zig, though, who is uncomfortable being handled quite so much by a stranger - he's just a very 'hands off' dog if that makes sense.

I can also recommend Elizabeth Mitchell in Emerald who probably suits us better as she is closer and takes more time to do less - she doesn't push Zig if he's uncomfortable and he's happier about the whole hands on thing.

Please PM if you'd like contact details.

Another recommendation for Christian in Frankston... took Fraser there a year or so back when he sprained the ligaments or muscles around his knee, I was initially worried that Fraser had suffered a serious injury but after a visit to Christian my mind was put at ease and all was well.

He gave me some sound advice in regards to the brusing that Fraser may have experienced and also some supplements for him to take to help with his joints and muscles. Within a few weeks Fraser was back to his active self again.