Mal Has A Lump

Hi all, i am wondering if anyone out there might be able to help me.

My puppy (nearly 4 months old) has a lump halfway along his penis. I was giving him a belly rub and saw it there. I'd say its about the size of one of those small easter eggs. At first i thought it may have been one of his testies but i had a feel and they were where they are meant to be. I noticed that the lump was "liquidy". The strange part is it comes and goes some times bigger etc. :laugh:

Could this be part of a UTI? He hasn't been de-sexed and i just hope its nothing bad and being the vets closed cos of new years i was thinking someone on here may have had a simlar issue with one of their boy dogs. :thumbsup:

Thanks in advance...

Sounds like what you were seeing was the bulbous glands at the base of his penis :eek:

Like persephone said - he was particularly enjoying his belly rub :eek::laugh:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol serious? oh man :thumbsup: i'll have to stick to patting his head then haha.

Thanks for putting my mind at ease (in a way lol)

:thumbsup: Don't worry- you're not the first!

When i worked at a vets- we would often have people in worried about the same thing..and it could get very embarrassing trying to explain , sometimes, the owners (usually female) would get red and tonguetied and awfully apologetic :laugh:

Sounds like what you were seeing was the bulbous glands at the base of his penis :laugh:

Like persephone said - he was particularly enjoying his belly rub :laugh::eek:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol serious? oh man :thumbsup: i'll have to stick to patting his head then haha.

Thanks for putting my mind at ease (in a way lol)

At least someone told you though. I raced Kei down to the vets in a mad panic at 9 weeks old because I thought there was something wrong with him

...it was his glands :eek:

:laugh::eek::eek:

HAHAHA :thumbsup: I guess i could say ahh thats my boy lol.

i am glad i know what it is now, i guess in the end it could be a hell of a lot worse.

Will it stop if i end up getting him de-sexed? He is a pure bred and still trying to decide if he should have the snip.