52 Weeks For Dogs 2010

~*Shell*~

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great photos everyone, can't believe we are all still going.

This was Bella's shot for last week (week 23) - had a funny one this week, I think she was smelling the grass a little bit too intensely LOL

ETA - no animals were injured in making this photo :laugh:

4694839075_3e4ffd2d7d.jpg

Edited by helen

Excuse me for popping in but these are absolutely gorgeous photos and a really lovely idea. I'm seriously tempted to try it with my children too as that would be an incredible project.

Thanks for the inspiration! :laugh:

Excuse me for popping in but these are absolutely gorgeous photos and a really lovely idea. I'm seriously tempted to try it with my children too as that would be an incredible project.

Thanks for the inspiration! :cry:

New members always welcome, we will all be looking forward to your photos

love love love the photos everyone!

from last week

Morty 17/52

4705553073_de9bf07b1d.jpg

Lovely shots, love this one especially!

24/52

Cooper with the rest of his doggy family

DSC_0150-4.jpg

What a great bunch, that is him on the left is it?

Yes Cooper is a lot bigger than the 3 younger ones.

tlc: I like how you've got standing/taller bookends :love: I personally find 4 dogs hard to compose together

:cry: and notice how the bookends are NOT looking at the camera! I don't so much find it hard to compose them, they are very obliging if they know I have treats, it is more getting them to look at the camera especially Tully (white girl) and Cooper, they are always looking for thier next adventure and Lacy and Bronson are always looking for thier next mouthfull, hence eyes on me or should I say eyes on the treats :laugh:

Notsodogless, it would be a great idea to try it with your kids, I am suprised at how difficult it actually is especially at different times when Ive had a busy week, and some weeks my shots are just very ho hum because there hasn't been time to really have a good crack at it. But I have suprised myself with keeping up with the weeks, although Im not sure if we are up to week 25 or 26 now :rolleyes:

woohoo, I got it right. It is a great effort getting the 4 together like that, I don't know if I would even attempt it with my dogs and I have less LOL

Edited by helen

tlc: the week ending Sunday (tomorrow) is week 24

here's Jamie's 24/52 ... ah colour :love:

4713473295_59bfa337d8.jpg

and here's what I was deciding between - I love this, but went with the more traditional portrait ... that I also happen to love :cry:

4714112324_23b9ff954a.jpg

before I took those shots, I got the peanut butter out as I was feeling a little uninspired, and one of these almost made it this week :rolleyes:

4714111584_9b5c3594d4.jpg

4714111294_012d855464.jpg

sorry for the multiples, really felt the need to add them this week :laugh:

CM, great shots, Jamie looks tired in the first shot. the last one is funny great tounge!! Don't be sorry for the multiples the more the merrier!!

Last year for one of the challenges we had to set our own challenge and for mine I picked a month of all 4 of my lot together and no leads, it certainly was a challenge but we rose to it and it seems to have stuck, they just know what I want them to do especially if I call them and I have the camera, they come running make sure I have the treats then scramble to line up :cry:

Here are just a couple over the past few months, it is funny when I get them to pose with other dogs, my lot are all to one side and the outside dog is on its own on the end every time, I should actually find all the pics of my lot with other dogs it is always the same :rolleyes:

This one I took yesterday after a run at the park, Tully had wore herself out hence the down pose :laugh:

IMG_0709.jpg

With Pickles the SEDA doggy

DSC_0060-2-2.jpg

Not the best but I have got some great ones of them int he back of the car

DSC_0186-2-1.jpg

On a big log

DSC_0265-2.jpg

My fav of all 4 of them together and they are all looking

DSC_0272-1.jpg

and a bit of scenery

P1120396-1.jpg

P1120416-1.jpg