52 Weeks For Dogs 2010

~*Shell*~

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm starting a bit late due to the fact that I didn't get my puppy until week 17. But here is this week's photo (which I also posted for the June challenge, haha):

edited1.jpg

All of the photos are on Flickr. I'm currently missing week 21 as I've lost my camera cable and can't upload it from my camera until I buy a new one. :(

Whiskedaway, glad you have joined in, and what a gorgeous pup. Echo is having fun getting muddy :laugh:

Here is my photo for this week - Week 24 - Bella went to the 2nd Finnish Lapphund Club picnic so just had to get her with the beautiful Lappies. They asked her how she got the name Bella she she explained that she was going to be called Paris, but a Rottie was called Paris so she needed another name. A few of us were sitting on the back steps watching her explore the yard and I said the markings on the top of her head look like a dumbell. From that comment she got the name Bella (Bella=dumBELL) LOL

4716497055_5a447b64b7_b.jpg

Arghhhh, help me decide which one to use.

25/52 Bath Time

DSC_0098-7.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0076-2.jpg

DSC_0036-7.jpg

DSC_0035-5.jpg

DSC_0096-1.jpg

Coopers 2nd least favorite thing in the whole wide world is having a bath, he is very good and tolerates

it well but clearly he would rather be anywhere else :happydance: I think it shows in there pictures how unimpressed he is!!

Mmmm I think he looks really grumpy in the second last shot.

My favorites now that I have looked at them again are probly the second and third, I can hear exactly what he is thinking, "just hurry the bloody hell up and dry me so I get out of here :happydance:"

Can I join even though it is already week 25, I do have a flickr acount.

I did not use my camera for a long time (got distracted by work and other stuff), your beautiful photos motivates me to really learn how to use my camera.

Go for it just start from now, I don't think any one will mind this is basically an unofficial thread for 52 weeks for dogs as some of us couldn't do it through flickr because umm well I can't remember actually there was a reason?? But a few are doing the offical one and a few just uploading our pics to flickr and to the DOL 52 weeks for dogs section!! Look forward to your shots!!

evolving ;) Echo sure is looking more like an adult :laugh:

huga - I was planning on doing something like that for next week. Love how you can see her peeking out with her eyes just visible :laugh:

25/52 - I mistakenly thought we were at the 1/2 way point which is what inspired this shot :laugh:

4736740825_6cb97b23db_z.jpg

:o

an early one for me this week

26/52 - used the opportunity for a different backdrop ... the dogs' red blanket drying on the line :heart:

and showing a typically intense Jamie pose

4745653416_b9a4267f4e_z.jpg

I'm loving Texas photos atm ... so here's his version of the shoot :(

4745653970_b3c0e26177_z.jpg

and I guess I can't go past Chester's classic expressions either

4748761190_747e83ecbf_z.jpg

and with the real intensity of the red

4748760776_a1d6463ee1_z.jpg

... I didn't do Lotus for some reason, she was hanging around, just didn't get a chance infront of the camera?