52 Weeks For Dogs 2010

~*Shell*~

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is probably one of my fav photos from you! I loveeeeee the DOF and the perspective you used. Love the bokeh too!

Early from me this week too (before my Melbourne trip - squeeeee! :mad)

4899836237_6af486da98.jpg

Love the puppies and bubbles Evolving. My useless turds of whippets weren't interested in the bubble machine.

Thats when you just turn it on and make them stand in the middle of it.

Echo really loves the bubbles and wanted to catch them on the way out of the machine.

Alera was a bit indifferent to the bubbles but I got some really nice photos of her with colour flairs off the bubbles.

Heres mine for last week and this week, more snaps from my iphone, never seem to get time to pick up my camera these days.

32/52 Road trip, Cooper in the big smoke

IMG_0193.jpg

33/52 Road trip 2, heading home

IMG_0455.jpg

and a couple of extras just cause I thought they were cute.

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

Edited by tlc

Love the puppies and bubbles Evolving. My useless turds of whippets weren't interested in the bubble machine.

Yeah well I tried mine at the birthday party - they just looked at the machine and the bubbles being spewed, then looked at me in disgust ;)

Great photos, and that old bathroom is perfect, a lovely portrait

Today is Bella's son Chazer's birthday, so he came along for a photo this week - I think I have managed to tire them out :laugh:

4937026246_45c138ff9a.jpg

and the not quite so sleepy version - nearly went for a big slide down the skateboard ramp getting this one - I was just trying my hardest no to fall and smash the camera on cement

4937007850_e34c0162cd.jpg

Edited by helen

nice helen :laugh:

Akira looks relieved to be out of the bath, and psyching herself up to go to get dirty again :rofl:

huga - love your new/old house! Lola seems to suit it perfectly :thumbsup:

tlc - Cooper's looking super cool on his holiday :eek:

34/52 - this was actually taken Monday ... been really struggling to get my act together this week ... took about a kazillion photos and this was the best (?) I could get of Jamie? ... something wrong with my style ... oh and need to go without Lotus the labrador who takes up all the lens time at the beach (as if, Lotus is so much fun at the beach :) )

4937226616_f063de3d02_z.jpg

:laugh: