Help With Registration Names - Parti(party) Theme

Partipaws

Hello all......

I was just sitting here pondering what names to use when registering my 3 pomeranian boys!!!

I was thinking of sticking with a party them to go with my prefix 'Partipaws' and also because they are parti colours, so parti/party theme, like Partipaws VIP parti, Partipaws retro parti or disco parti etc etc....

But then I also like descriptive themes so things like patches, painted, something to describe the markings and colour.

Colour and details wise... we have 2 well marked boys (piebald marked) the other has not got enough white for show but is still somewhat a parti (irish marked), the two well marked boys are orange and white the other is a darker sable and white and the little more solid coloured boy is a dark sable and white as well.

I hope to register the two well marked boys on main registration as I intend on retaining one for show but it is rather hard to decide at the moment and will hold onto the two to give me time to decide and in the mean time I will show both. The other boy again is not marked well for show and quality wise at the moment is not making the cut to be placed on main register even as breeding prospect.... so saying all this I will not worry too much about the name for the little one - he will probably be placed in a pet home.

I have named all three with nick names which are purely for us while they are living here - The orange and white very fluffy boy is Teddy (gosh we are original!) the sable and white boy is Nudge and the more solid sable with little white markings is Squirt!

post-23538-1262765632_thumb.jpg

introducing teddy...

Now so far Teddy has been my pick of the litter since day 1.... he has been a fat chunky little guy and we use to call him fatty and fat teddy so now the name teddy has stuck (I know so original) lol - so we were thinking of Partipaws Tango Teddy or Partipaws Tattoo Teddy! But if anyone has some better ideas that tie in the party and teddy then please start listing - like partipaws parti teddy etc etc

post-23538-1262765721_thumb.jpg

Teddy: Partipaws TD Bear TeaParty

Nudge: Partipaws Nudge Nudge Wink Wink

Squirt: Partipaws Get together

Yeah, I know...some a bit long but could be squished....the middle being what happens the day after the office party when everyone comes back to work and the gossip starts at the watercooler!! :(

Thank you both - those are great names - see I knew to come on here as I would never have thought of them!!!

Teddy bear's picnic is a good idea Becks

And I love the Nudge Nudge Wink wink one too - and especially with what you have added to it with the situations in the office after a big night LOL!!

Teddy - Partipaws Partyboy Teddy

Partipaws Party on Tedster

No one specific but here are some more party themes...

Partipaws Suprise Party

Partipaws Party Time

Partipaws Marked to Party

Partipaws Dressed to Party

Partipaws Party at my Pad

Nothing to do with parties...

Partipaws Inked

Partipaws Mark up

Partipaws Check me out

Partipaws Colour my world

Partipaws Man of Colours

Partipaws Crayola

Hello all......

I was just sitting here pondering what names to use when registering my 3 pomeranian boys!!!

I was thinking of sticking with a party them to go with my prefix 'Partipaws' and also because they are parti colours, so parti/party theme, like Partipaws VIP parti, Partipaws retro parti or disco parti etc etc....

But then I also like descriptive themes so things like patches, painted, something to describe the markings and colour.

Colour and details wise... we have 2 well marked boys (piebald marked) the other has not got enough white for show but is still somewhat a parti (irish marked), the two well marked boys are orange and white the other is a darker sable and white and the little more solid coloured boy is a dark sable and white as well.

I hope to register the two well marked boys on main registration as I intend on retaining one for show but it is rather hard to decide at the moment and will hold onto the two to give me time to decide and in the mean time I will show both. The other boy again is not marked well for show and quality wise at the moment is not making the cut to be placed on main register even as breeding prospect.... so saying all this I will not worry too much about the name for the little one - he will probably be placed in a pet home.

I have named all three with nick names which are purely for us while they are living here - The orange and white very fluffy boy is Teddy (gosh we are original!) the sable and white boy is Nudge and the more solid sable with little white markings is Squirt!

Some suggestions for you Partipaws

Partipaws Its My Parti

Partipaws Teddy Bears Picnic

Partipaws Chocolate Fudge or Caramel Fudge (Nudge)

Partipaws Parti Animal

Partipaws Lets Parti

Partipaws Rip Roarin Parti

Hope that helps, Spot. :champagne:

Partipaws I'm your invitation

Partipaws So Inviting

Parti paws Dance Til Dawn

Partipaws Patch Adams (great movie, great man)

Partipaws In Two Tone

Partipaws Gala Event

Partipaws Double Dipped Delight (sounds like an ice cream )

Partipaws Two Tone Tango

Partipaws Pied Piper

I love them all Christina - they are all great - might have to keep them on hand for the next litter :rainbowbridge:

Also I just wanted to confirm that the name including letters, prefix and spaces is now 30??

I have not looked at this since I sat the exam which was 2 years ago and I think it was 24 or something - has it changed since and is this correct??

sorry this is with Dogs NSW!

Thank you again!