Little Brag - 2 Rubigs In A Row

Guest CaptainCourageous

Guest CaptainCourageous

We wanted to show the photo from yesterday, so here's the story.

Our schipperke Ziggy ( http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?act=...ew_post&f=7 ) is depicted with Mrs E Middleton (NZ) who gave him Runner Up to Best in Group yesterday. That was his third show this year. His second show was at Newborough last Sunday, where he was awarded Runner Up to Best in Group by Mrs N Zimmerle (QLD). He was Best of Breed on the day before that.

CC

post-12058-1263085240_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CaptainCourageous

After he went down to his brother each day at Benalla I thought Ziggy may have gone off the boil. Not so, he went RUBIG at Cranbourne yesterday under Mr van den Berg of the Netherlands. He wasn't entered in either ADI show, so we'll see what happens next time ;)

That's now 3 RUBIGs in 7 shows this year.

CC

Edited by CaptainCourageous

After he went down to his brother each day at Benalla I thought Ziggy may have gone off the boil. Not so, he went RUBIG at Cranbourne yesterday under Mr van den Berg of the Netherlands. He wasn't entered in either ADI show, so we'll see what happens next time :rofl:

That's now 3 RUBIGs in 7 shows this year.

CC

Warmest Congratulations to you both CC and BB on the great success you are having with the very beautiful Ziggy! :)

I am so thrilled for you both, this is just wonderful news, and very well deserved!

Outstanding in such a strong entry, under an International Judge!

What did I tell you?!!! Definately his year indeed... He must be knocking on the door where that Grand Championship is concerned!!! :D

Thanks for that Amadora.

Ziggy is about half way to his Grand title.

His win under the Netherlands judge was quite surprising since Ziggy only has half the coat he is supposed to.

I guess with Summer who wants to wear a coat?

Meanwhile his brother Zane is looking fantastic and has more coat, I hope he wins a RUBIG soon..

BB

Congrats CC :welcome:

And now I have to admit that I thought you were a man :p

I think what's confusing you is that CaptainCourageous (CC) and BlakBelgian (BB) are husband/wife.

I don't think Bittymoopeeb meant that in the photo you looked like a man just that from forum posts she always thought you were a man and now is surprised to see you in person.

and Congrats on the great results.... both of you must be thrilled!

Thanks for that Nynka, I understood where BittyMooPeeb was coming from.

Just counting down the days for brother Zane to win a RUBIG, even if he has to beat me to get it I don't mind.

I gave all 4 dogs a bath today and I got half a bucket of hair of Ziggy :(:mad

BB