Wondai Wondai !

nabs

Off on another camping trip this weekend to Wondai. Caught up with a few Dolers at Toowoomba last weekend. Got to see Stonebridges lovely Bully baby! This will be my last trip before our litter is born. I hope it is not too hot. :)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope not going, and until the committee changes wont be going back!

Last time we went my entries for the saturday show were "never received", they were quite a few like that and somepeople were allowed to still show and some werent allowed.

My entries were found after judging :) and it was because of them that I couldnt show but they still refused to refund my money.

So nope not going back.

Off on another camping trip this weekend to Wondai. Caught up with a few Dolers at Toowoomba last weekend. Got to see Stonebridges lovely Bully baby! This will be my last trip before our litter is born. I hope it is not too hot. :)

:rofl:

she is a darling

If only I could stop her from eating her bedding she would be even more of a darling.

I am dragging hubby along for the weekend.

So we are camping :rofl:

:rofl:

she is a darling

If only I could stop her from eating her bedding she would be even more of a darling.

I am dragging hubby along for the weekend.

So we are camping :rofl:

Goody! we can have a drink together! I can get some more baby cuddles! :p

We have done Wondai the last two years and are giving it a break for 2010. We expect to be back in the ring in March. More important matters in Feb such as a proposed trip to Tassie :thumbsup:

Have a great trip to Tassie! Will see you around in March after Perri has her babies. I have not done Wondai for about 6 years! Last time I went up there I swore I would never go back because of the heat. Will be taking lots of fans, cool coats and silver shade. :rolleyes:

Hi

Craig will be attending Saturday only with Honour and maybe Rumba if his coat has grown a bit !

I will be staying home baby sitting our oldest boy Mason is recovering from a major op for gastric and spleenic torsion on Saturday night. :eat:

A terrible time for us all but Mason is on the mend and doing very well. :rofl:

Kind regards

Malisa

Aust Ch Lanzeon Mishka "Mason"

post-4863-1263376455_thumb.jpg

Edited by malisa1

Hi

Craig will be attending Saturday only with Honour and maybe Rumba if his coat has grown a bit !

I will be staying home baby sitting our oldest boy Mason is recovering from a major op for gastric and spleenic torsion on Saturday night. :eat:

Kind regards

Malisa

Big hugs for Mason

Another one of our worst nightmares that can happen to our beautiful furkids

Hi

Kind regards

Malisa

Hi Malisa

I'm glad to hear Mason is ok, what a scare for you and Craig!!

I will try and catch up with Craig on Saturday.

Cheers

Karen

Thankyou Karen and Stonebridge

Will give him a special hug !

Stonebridge

There is usually a great spread put on for dinner and food is always great last year there was roast and veg and fish and chips ect !

But the town is not far away if supplies are needed.

A lovely show we arrived last year a huge storm had just passed thru, was looking forward to going too but next year maybe.

Kind Regards

Malisa

Thankyou Karen and Stonebridge

Will give him a special hug !

Stonebridge

There is usually a great spread put on for dinner and food is always great last year there was roast and veg and fish and chips ect !

But the town is not far away if supplies are needed.

A lovely show we arrived last year a huge storm had just passed thru, was looking forward to going too but next year maybe.

Kind Regards

Malisa

Thanks for that

I was there back in August 08(had to look at the certificates to find out LOL) but I couldnt remember if they put on a dinner.

Coffee supply in the morning is a must. Cant function unless I have coffee.

I see it is suppose to be a stormy weekend so they say. Just hope its cool otherwise the dogs will get a soaking in cold water.

Yah for short haired breeds that dont mind beng hosed down

Hubby wants to stop at Kingaroy to go to the Harley shop on the way up.

The things I have to put up with LOL as I drag him off to a show.

:cry::cry:

Wes and I will be there, it is his last show before he heads back to South Africa early Monday morning

Ian

I am packing the fans, cool coats etc. Praying a big storm does not go through! See you all up there. I am leaving tomorrow.