Wondai Wondai !

nabs

Wes and I will be there, it is his last show before he heads back to South Africa early Monday morning

Ian

I am packing the fans, cool coats etc. Praying a big storm does not go through! See you all up there. I am leaving tomorrow.

I will come over and have a goodbye drink on Sat. Wes is a really nice kid Ian :thumbsup:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK

so we have

or will have

tent :o

we havent camped since god knows when back in NZ where there are no nasty stuff like snakes and horrilbe spiders.

gazebo to put over the tent.

air bed

fridge,

dogs(they are a must when you go to a show)

trailer.

food yummy snackies\scotch and coke. essentail items in this world.

lots of water

sunscreen

dog food

torch

personal stuff/clothes etc

look I know this is all so so stuff but we havent camped in ages.

we used to camp all the time.

what else do we need

:)

kitchen sink????

poo bags LOL! mozzie spray, light, torch, booze, more booze.................ummmmmm Booze? :o

LOL

I always have them

sunscreen has mossie stuff in it but i think we have some spray some where.

oohhh yes i forgot we also have to bring miss parrot.

she who rules my hubbys life. she who hates me. she who can do no wrong. she who may start talking at 5.30 in the morning :)

so if anyone wants to have ekky cuddles come see us. she will kill ya :)

poo bags LOL! mozzie spray, light, torch, booze, more booze.................ummmmmm Booze? :thumbsup:

LOL

I always have them

she who rules my hubbys life. she who hates me. she who can do no wrong. she who may start talking at 5.30 in the morning :rofl:

so if anyone wants to have ekky cuddles come see us. she will kill ya :(

Awww if i had of known that you were going to take an Ekky I would have went just for that!! ;)

hope you lot aren't melting :D

Yesterday was pretty mild, today was a bit of a scorcher.

We are home already

Kids are under the fans now but they travelled really well

poo bags LOL! mozzie spray, light, torch, booze, more booze.................ummmmmm Booze? :thumbsup:

LOL

I always have them

she who rules my hubbys life. she who hates me. she who can do no wrong. she who may start talking at 5.30 in the morning :eek:

so if anyone wants to have ekky cuddles come see us. she will kill ya :thumbsup:

Awww if i had of known that you were going to take an Ekky I would have went just for that!! :(

Rosie had a ball!!!!!!!!!!

She is certainly not scared or shy.

She camped out under the gazebo with a light cover over her.

Kookaburras started up with a loud ruckas this morning at 4.30 :D :rofl:

They were so funny.

Rosie talked and whistled all the way there yesterday and all they way back home today.

Hope you are all ok up there??? :thumbsup: heard there were some storms heading your way........

Would love to hear some results. :D

Suppose to be storms later.

We were on the road at 11.30 this morning heading back as utility wre on first group.

My boy Alex got Best of breed Bullmastiff both days. Got a run out for group today.

First challenge points for my girl today(she was in baby class yesterday, minor puppy today) No other bitche today and she was naughty in the ring but we got her points. :o:thumbsup:

Dont ask riesenhaft for any of her results.

She went up on friday and camped all weekend but didnt show.

They didnt receive her entries :(

Hope you are all ok up there??? :D heard there were some storms heading your way........

Would love to hear some results. :)

HI T Time,

Group 1 results for you:

Sat: BIG went to Frans bedazzled (lowchen)

Sat: RUIG went to my Dante (crested)

Sat RUBIS: Frans Lowchen

SAT Baby in show: Bronwyn Standley malt

Sat Junior in show: Dante my crested

BIS Sat : Bill Smith Dobe

Sun BIG 1: Lisa Carpenters Pom

Sun RUBIG 1: Bronwyn Standley Malt

Sun BIS: Rottie

Sun RUBIS: Ian Saluki

Cass

Yep rock on up there. Guess what? They DON"T have my entries. We still stayed and BJ handled a lot of dogs and did well over the weekend. I won't be going back next year though. Did have a great time camping with the girls though :-) Thank dog I took the Midori!

Edited by riesenhaft

Riesenhaft, was your daughter the little one in pink in handlers on the Sat night? She is an awesome handler!!!!! :eek:

That's my girl :laugh: She was so upset that we could not show our dogs and she could not show her Sheltie as she has him well on the way to his Grand. She ended up showing quite a few breeds picking up everything from BOB's to CC's. We had fun even though Sat afternoon started out pretty :cry:

BJ did a great job in handlers with the little Pap on Saturday night, she should have recieved a place! I had a nice weekend, although it did feel rather odd to spend all weekend at a show without my dogs!! And I'm sunburnt :)

BJ did a great job in handlers with the little Pap on Saturday night, she should have recieved a place! I had a nice weekend, although it did feel rather odd to spend all weekend at a show without my dogs!! And I'm sunburnt :)

Hi Miss B, she got 2nd to Jacinta on Sat but nothing on Sunday in handlers. It was very hot on Sunday and Ian was very kind to let her use Claude the Pap conisdering how hot it was. I am not as burnt as I got up at Toowoomba but I think Toowoomba was more wind burn. Boy it was hot yesterday and no better outside today!

Hi Miss B, she got 2nd to Jacinta on Sat but nothing on Sunday in handlers. It was very hot on Sunday and Ian was very kind to let her use Claude the Pap conisdering how hot it was. I am not as burnt as I got up at Toowoomba but I think Toowoomba was more wind burn. Boy it was hot yesterday and no better outside today!

Oh I must be thinking of Sunday then! I blame the sunburn, it fried my brain :) She is such a great little handler. Speaking of this heat, I'm on holidays this week, and it is sooooo disgustingly hot at home. Even the water in the swimming pool is warm, ewww. I almost wish I was at work, in the air-con. How tragic is that :rofl:

Stonebridge I have some photos for you. Can you PM me your email addy! Nice to catch up with you and Mr Stonebridge on the weekend!

we actually had a really good time.

Downed a bottle of scotch, had lovely crackers and dip and pate

and I enjoyed showing the furkids, even the grumpy one LOL

Did you get my pm?