My Beautiful Girl

Marapana

As i sat with you on the floor of the vets surgery and watched him shave your leg, i thought of all the very best times we had toghether, i also knew we only had a few short moments left to say our goodbyes.

I think back to our days of dog obedience and how i had so many trainers tell me that you had changed the way they viewed Rottweilers, you had such personality they couldn't but help love you, i think it was the fact you were always smiling, such a happy face.

In the show ring you became known as the "pocket rocker" you would run around the ring as many times as was asked of you hot or cold you kept going, my proudest moment, well one of them, wasa 25 point challenge in Adelaide at the Rottie Specialty Show there were a lot of tears of joy wept on that day. It took you a long time to gain your title but you got there in your own sweet time, as you did with most things.

I look at Cabulla Maddison and see your eyes in her and then there is Cabulla Basko Ruger and he has your sense of humour and clownish ways, always up for a game.

You were so strong to the end, in October the vet gave us the news that you had lymphoma and your time with us was short i didn't think it would be so short though my beautiful girl and so at 2:30 this afternoon we said goodbye to

Ch Allerhochst Kansas brave to the very last goodbye.

Edited by Marapana