Lang Lang Anyone?

Missymoo

BIG 6 & Best in SHow - Bernese Mtn Dog - Gr CH Zanzebern Sir Tristram (Axel) :(:rofl: ;) way to go Lynney, Zoe and Axel

Baby in Gp 6 - Newfoundland - Paddlepaws Spots Illustrated (Thrilla) :):eek::cheer: woohoo Bev and Thrilla!!

That's all I've been told so far.

:cheer: :cheer: :thumbsup: Go Thrilla!!! She is just devine and very deserving of her fringies :rofl: Her movement is to die for :love:

RUBIG Tentafield Terrier

Who barked most of the time during the best in group! :thumbsup:

BIG For Group 1 was the Pug (From Puppy)

RUIG was the Cav

Baby was the Pug (Elaine and Trevor)

That's all I saw :offtopic:

Fantastic day at the show! To the van who supplied the sausage sizzle..... THANK YOU! Nice to eat something that was bbq'ed!

group 6 ring was great.... not!! had a massive dip through it!! LOL

HAHAHA lang lang was closer and yes way too hot for me!!

feel for those who have mutiple dogs entered...... i had to go in twice with cle and help with a run off and i was stuffed!!!

LOL thank dog for the shaved ice lady!!! =D

Way too hot, but it was lovely when the cool breeze came through off the bay at lunchtime. Did notice the dip in ring 6 but it didn't bother my dog or the grass for that matter but a big thank dog for the steward. Being a newbie with a judge who spoke no English I had no idea what to do or what I was doing, how embarrassing :(:rofl:

I had to go in 5 times with one dog and was stuffed after the first time, got home, threw the kids in the pool for a little while, had a pizza and bottle of wine with tea, fed doggies and horses and was snoozing on the couch by 6.30 :rofl:

Lovely show and will be back next year for sure :rofl:

HAHAHA lang lang was closer and yes way too hot for me!!

feel for those who have mutiple dogs entered...... i had to go in twice with cle and help with a run off and i was stuffed!!!

LOL thank dog for the shaved ice lady!!! =D

Way too hot, but it was lovely when the cool breeze came through off the bay at lunchtime. Did notice the dip in ring 6 but it didn't bother my dog or the grass for that matter but a big thank dog for the steward. Being a newbie with a judge who spoke no English I had no idea what to do or what I was doing, how embarrassing :(:rofl:

I had to go in 5 times with one dog and was stuffed after the first time, got home, threw the kids in the pool for a little while, had a pizza and bottle of wine with tea, fed doggies and horses and was snoozing on the couch by 6.30 :rofl:

Lovely show and will be back next year for sure :rofl:

yes he is such a nice steward!! ive only been showing for about a year so still very new but have so much support from my breeders but we seem to have him a lot in group 6 and he makes less nerve wracking LOL !!

Well come on, name the steward and give him a well deserved plug!

:eek: I had no idea what his name was, but now I know. :o

I went to the Samoyed championship in August plus a couple of members comps but then my norty Sammie decided to eat half a tennis ball so he had to have surgery so ............................ we only started showing seriously again in December.

Peter definately does rock :laugh::thumbsup::thumbsup: