Greensborough Members Competitions...

Amadora

Good Afternoon! :eek:

Does anyone happen to know when the Members Competitions held at Bulla re-commence for the year?

I have recently been blessed with a beautiful 8 week old baby puppy, and this would be great practice for him when his time comes to enter the ring.

So many thanks!

Good Afternoon! :mad

Does anyone happen to know when the Members Competitions held at Bulla re-commence for the year?

I have recently been blessed with a beautiful 8 week old baby puppy, and this would be great practice for him when his time comes to enter the ring.

So many thanks!

If Joan is at Benalla I will ask her. :happydance2:

Guest CaptainCourageous
Haven't seen anything gazetted yet, have been looking myself. But if you are new to showing and interested, Peter Frost does show training at Bulla every Wed night from 7pm to 8(ish), and is very good.
But that would clash with Amadora's Obedience classes!

I spoke to Joan Hoare today and she states that thre may not be one, due to poor turnup last time.

I feel this would be a big shame so I hope if they do have one in February its well supported.

Thats a shame - will keep my eyes open in case they do have another, I'll bring two puppies :rofl:

Thank you very much Lappie and Bilbo for the information... This would be a great disappointment if these were not to go ahead. These were well attended over the wintery months. I suspect the poor turn out in December was largely due to the warmer weather and festive season alone...

I did get my baby boy thankyou Spikes, and he is absolutely beautiful in every regard! :laugh: Cant wait for you to meet him!

Missymoo and Weisnjac, he is a German Spitz (Mittel) bred by the same Kennel as my Grand Champion dog, Ikon. Only this time, this puppy is black in colour! Weis, those Wirey Gundogs are still my first love, and hopefully when I am more 'real estate' enabled I may just get another!!

Lappie - I always considered myself a 'reasonable' handler, but I may very well need assistance with this one, he is confidence, exuberence and a live wire in a very small package!!! :thumbsup:

Unfortunately no piccies at this early stage, seems my ankles and fingers are more exciting then 'showing' for the camera!!! Ouch those tiny teeth...! :laugh:

Thank you very much Lappie and Bilbo for the information... This would be a great disappointment if these were not to go ahead. These were well attended over the wintery months. I suspect the poor turn out in December was largely due to the warmer weather and festive season alone...

I did get my baby boy thankyou Spikes, and he is absolutely beautiful in every regard! :laugh: Cant wait for you to meet him!

Missymoo and Weisnjac, he is a German Spitz (Mittel) bred by the same Kennel as my Grand Champion dog, Ikon. Only this time, this puppy is black in colour! Weis, those Wirey Gundogs are still my first love, and hopefully when I am more 'real estate' enabled I may just get another!!

Lappie - I always considered myself a 'reasonable' handler, but I may very well need assistance with this one, he is confidence, exuberence and a live wire in a very small package!!! :laugh:

Unfortunately no piccies at this early stage, seems my ankles and fingers are more exciting then 'showing' for the camera!!! Ouch those tiny teeth...! :laugh:

Hmmmm, I do believe you have a photographer friend who can fix the lack of pics problem if you bring him to ADI!!!! :thumbsup:

I did get my baby boy thankyou Spikes, and he is absolutely beautiful in every regard! :D Cant wait for you to meet him!

Lappie - I always considered myself a 'reasonable' handler, but I may very well need assistance with this one, he is confidence, exuberence and a live wire in a very small package!!! :thumbsup:

What is his name??? And how does Mr Ikon like him?

Such a pity that they are reconsidering the Greensborough member's comps :wave: I always had a great time! Always fun to show without the pressure that a champ show has. And lots of time to catch up with people :laugh: And somewhere for poor Caber to strut his stuff :laugh:

I too wish the Greensborough comps would still go ahead, close to home for me. :eek:

Sorry to hijack, CONGRATS Amadora on your new baby, at least with a black baby you will be able to tell who is who ;) :mad

I still call radar & Ziggy the wrong name and they are different colours :(:o

Does any one know when the next Cranbourne or Bass valley members comp is??????

BB

I did get my baby boy thankyou Spikes, and he is absolutely beautiful in every regard! :rock: Cant wait for you to meet him!

Lappie - I always considered myself a 'reasonable' handler, but I may very well need assistance with this one, he is confidence, exuberence and a live wire in a very small package!!! :rofl:

Unfortunately no piccies at this early stage, seems my ankles and fingers are more exciting then 'showing' for the camera!!! Ouch those tiny teeth...! :rofl:

Hmmmm, I do believe you have a photographer friend who can fix the lack of pics problem if you bring him to ADI!!!! :(

Ohhhh, that would be absolutely fantastic Bilbo!!! I know that you are always kept extremely busy with your 'prior engagements' and you do handle beautifully, so if you have the opportunity that would be wonderful, and I thank you very much for your kind offer! He will definately be in attendance at ADI on Saturday! He will be the one trying out for Australian Idol... :rofl: The voice on this young man is EXTREME!!!! Perhaps him and Berry could go on a play date together?! :rofl:

Good Afternoon Spikes - I agree with you entirely in relation to the Members Competitions at Bulla... They are always a very enoyable, relaxed and social occasion and provide valuable experience for Trainee Judges. Ohhh Caber, such a beautiful young man! I always enjoy seeing him at these Shows! I only hope that they continue in the near future. My puppy is named 'Llancarfan Hot Shot' and at this stage we are calling him by the name of 'Guinness'. Ikon and him have become the best of friends and enjoy each other's company, although Ikon is gradually losing tail feathering and coat to the terror of persistent baby teeth! :rofl:

BB - I have not seen any of the Members Competitions that are traditionally held at KCC Park gazetted at this early stage either. Perhaps once the cooler months arrive, they will start holding them again? You sure are right about the colour, great to have a change! I bet that you can easily tell Radar from the pack! ;)

I keep forgetting that I will now need a handler for the Challenge Lineup as both of my dogs are ummmm young men, so if I could politely ask one of you ladies to assist when puppy comes of age, I would be most appreciative! ;)

Really look forward to seeing you all this coming Saturday! :D

Aww Guinness. Lovely name for a black dog ;) I can't wait to meet him.

Caber says thank you for the compliment! I would love to bring him out more but he gets so stressed when I leave him alone etc it's just not worth it- at home he is relaxed and just sleeps :)

I am happy to help out if I'm there (though will have to learn how to handle a spitz!!), Borders don't ever seem to clash so I'll be free.

YEP Count me in, I would love to handle the young man, I am sure he looks similair to my guys when they were young :curtsey:

ohhh time goes by so quick.

Yes I can tell which is radar when he is with the pack, but in the troley or crate with Ziggy I still call them the wrong name. :heart::sleep:

BB

Thank you very much Spikes' and BB on your very kind offer of assistance, I really appreciate it! :laugh:

I really look forward to you both meeting my weee bundle of joy!

Let's hope that the Member's Competitions will re-commence soon! Perhaps we can all see Joan together to plead our case! :laugh: