Litters Due In March 2010

Bilbo Baggins

They are sooo cute JJ.

I should get some more of those vet beds. They seem pretty cheap atm (points to banner above). For whelping boxes which is better, green back or rubber back?

I like the rubber backed vet bed as they don't slip around in the whelping box. They still wash & dry great!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, so far we have 9 healthy babies, all averaging around the 260g so good weights for that sized litter. Sunny is such a good whelper, made it look very easy and is very busy cleaning at the mo. Colours are white, white pied and black/brindle with white markings. Very happy :coffee:

Well, so far we have 9 healthy babies, all averaging around the 260g so good weights for that sized litter. Sunny is such a good whelper, made it look very easy and is very busy cleaning at the mo. Colours are white, white pied and black/brindle with white markings. Very happy :D

Congratulations SoL! :mad

Glad they are all healthy bubbas.

So did she finish up with the nine?

Congratulations Sol and well done Sunny.

Deja is still holding out on us :laugh: Have checked and rechecked the mating date (she only had one mating) and she was definately due yesterday.

How long do you think it is safe to let them go over the date?? I am going to take her to the vets tomorrow anyway for a check up and a poke around inside if she hasn't had them.

My OH and Deja went for a walk around the block last night (Deja instigated the walk) and when they were out walking she decided to start trotting and then looked back at my OH, so he started a slow jog beside her.........next thing she started to go faster so he did as well. I can't believe that she wanted to have a little run on the day she was due !!! Do you think bitches get sick of being in whelp and want to try and start labour ??? It made OH and I speculate about this for a good hour or more.

Edited by SnoFyre

Congrats to all those March litters so far. All puppies are looking good and so cute.

I have finally got the laptop up and running so here are pics of my beautiful 7 babies.

The Boys

post-5801-1269151672_thumb.jpg

Denver (Beltzu Live The Dream)

post-5801-1269151686_thumb.jpg

Sooky (Beltzu This is My dream)

post-5801-1269151695.jpg

Gus (Beltzu Sweet Charmer)

post-5801-1269151706_thumb.jpg

Patch ( Beltzu White Mischief)

Edited by bel

Mine have pet names. That's it. The pet name theme is "that 70's show"

They are almost 1 week and have their little personalities already. Leo cracks it big time when another pup crawls over the top of him :rolleyes: he also likes to do laps of the whelping box so he'll probably be an E.T like his sire :o All Kelso does is nurse, sleep, nurse, sleep and fall asleep nursing...little fatso.

Thinking of pedigree names gives me a headache. I usually do a "theme" for that as well.

wow so impressed you got pedigree names already :(

Edited by whippets

Correction make that 3 sable and white girls and 1 sable and white boy. She decided to have another one after we cleaned everything up. We were only expecting 3 as the Ultra sound on Saturday detected 2 heartbeats and 1 possible up under the ribs.

TB