Litters Due In March 2010

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering if anyones bitches are starting to "show" or if there are any tell tale signs that you just KNOW your bitch is pregnant.

I think Kizzie is getting a little bigger but that could also be the change in dog food I am giving her. As for tell tale signs - I think she may be sleeping a little more but that could be my imagination

My girl is noticably lower and wider and you can feel a nice round belly under her now. Its only been in the last week that I've been able to say definitely in whelp, before that I was the same, has she just put on a few pounds, is it my wishful thinking etc ;)

Just wondering if anyones bitches are starting to "show" or if there are any tell tale signs that you just KNOW your bitch is pregnant.

I think Kizzie is getting a little bigger but that could also be the change in dog food I am giving her. As for tell tale signs - I think she may be sleeping a little more but that could be my imagination

My bitch "showed" just before 5 weeks gestation. I don't bother with ultrasounds or anything like that. If there are pups I find out soon enough :) . She has lost her school girl figure...er I mean tuck up. She is also still cranky at me. She won't even sleep on my bed now :) she goes and sleeps on my sons bed :) . She is such a snob ;)

Edited by whippets

my girl who was confirmed in whelp by ultrasound ,k didnt realy drop that much until the end of this week,

now she has a tummy and big boobies, lol

she has about 2.5 to 3 weeks to go and is looking very pregnant, lol, we are expecting 4-6 puppies ;)

What breed libertybrook.??

Me too Libertybrook - my Kizzie though is not large at all. I think she has put on a little weight but not a lot. I have not had her ultrasounded so it is a wait and see game for us. When my other bitch had her first litter she was so small we didnt think she was pregnant either and ended up having 8 puppies. So we will see