Litters Due In March 2010

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took my girl to the vets for an xray to count puppies tonight. She is expecting 7, she has gained over 2 kg now weighing in at 9.2kg. Only 6 days to go ( fron the first slip mating)

Took my girl to the vets for an xray to count puppies tonight. She is expecting 7, she has gained over 2 kg now weighing in at 9.2kg. Only 6 days to go ( fron the first slip mating)

Congrats, 'bel' look forward to puppy pics. Not long to go now!

My Belle has completely exploded over the last 24 hours! Here's me thinking she is going to present me with a nice small litter and then she wakes up today HUGE!

Cograts on the puppies Skyehaven and Libitybrook.

My girl is so big her belly drags on the ground , I'm surprised she hasn't had them yet. She's still eating and wanting to play with the other dogs so it's just a waiting game still.

congrats on the new babies :thumbsup:

Sunny has finally slowed up, she's huge, will try and get a decent belly shot tonight when OH comes home. I'm actually starting to get concerned about how big she is and am hoping she will go full term at least and not try and get them out early. At least she's inside now so I can keep an eye on her.

Good luck to all mums to be - let's hope for smooth whelps all round :laugh:

post-15949-1268142319_thumb.jpg

Wow, congrats Skyehaven ! I didnt know you could get yellow in Flatcoats ! Cant wait to see them when they get older... Im still wanting to get a pup from you when my circumstances change !! :thumbsup:

Yes, but not in breed standard, so not can't show or breed them, otherwise exactly the same.

Will look forward to selling you a nice one someday :laugh:

aww gorgeous babies.

tic toc... can't wait for next week to come around. Sonnet is so big and uncomfortable. Poor girl :( She was trying to scratch behind her ear before. She sat down, turned her head down a bit, twitched her ear and her back leg thumped the floor a few times :( so I scratched behind her ear for her. :mad

Edited by whippets