My Little Boy Has Got A New House

Tilly

That looks lovely and blends in with the asthetics in your garden really well too :thumbsup:.

If I might make a suggestion, it might be a good thing if you can add a bit of a panel at the front so that if the weather is inclement (ie windy; rainy; and even too sunny) he will be able to take shelter behind it. The panel would also help to keep any bedding you might put in there from being pulled out.

Did you make the kennel? Nice job :laugh:

Edited by Erny

I had a friend make it for me ... I was going to attempt it but just hadn't got around to it.

This is where he normally sleeps ... even when it fills with water during the rain as it sit on top of a gravel pit.

He is normally out in the rain and playing in the mud ...

post-1668-1264036647_thumb.jpg

post-1668-1264036654_thumb.jpg

That looks lovely and blends in with the asthetics in your garden really well too :thumbsup:.

If I might make a suggestion, it might be a good thing if you can add a bit of a panel at the front so that if the weather is inclement (ie windy; rainy; and even too sunny) he will be able to take shelter behind it. The panel would also help to keep any bedding you might put in there from being pulled out.

Did you make the kennel? Nice job :laugh:

I was going to ask the same thing - i.e. is there a flap in the front to protect from the weather/wind...

Once that's on, it would be fabulous! I especially love the porch!