Has Anyone Tried The Pet Loo?

16Paws

It works for us. Bailey's been using in since day 1 we got him without any hassle. He never made any attempt to chew on it so I guess it depends on individuals.

In terms of cleaning. What I do is buy some extra fake turf from bunnings and punch holes in them. I rotate the turfs on a weekly basis. I bring the used turfs to a 'self clean' car wash and spray it down with a high pressure pump, cost about $1 for 90 seconds. Works a treat. I also but some cat substrate in the part where the pee ends up to reduce the smell.

Hope this helps.

I put cat litter clumping clay in the lid of a large plastic container I got from the reject shop (lined the tray with some plastic) and brought some fake turf from Bunnings that I punched extra holes in (same as Laffy but I wash mine down with laundry soap). My dogs use it no problem (once they worked out what it was), its super easy to clean out the clumping clay and so far has lastest 2yrs and cost me about $40 to make. Heaps cheaper than the puppy pads I was using and cheaper and easier than the pup loo.