A Poo Question Or Two

Oh and at the dog beach she always poops about 3 feet out in the water so I have to wade in to scoop it. Aghh

I'm sorry, I need to challenge you here. I have never been able to successfully pick up my boy's poo if he ever does it in the shallow water; it just disintegrates in attempts to pick it up.

Can you really scoop it up ??????

One of my dogs seems to only poo in front of Really Good Looking People, usually really hot tradie-types. :angel:

:o SHAME!! :laugh:

My dogs fortunately do it in the one spot, no sniffing or mucking about. Although I can't watch Mags when she poos because she'll snap it off and save the rest for later. She also pees while she's walking and there's been numerous times where she's pissed on my foot :/

one of my dogs just poos in one spot with a shamed look on his face (if I m watching) the other is more interesting, sometimes she gets a skip in her stride, and we finally figured out, she's trying to poo and run at the same time.... Hmmmm, horses can poo on the run, can dogs??? lol (she sort of does, but little bits at a time)

Why o' Why is this such a popular thread??? :thumbsup:

Loki frequently cocks his leg to poo :laugh: (tad confused, my boy) On the subject, it's interesting because I always know when he needs to go. When we are walking first sign is his tail goes down instead of carrying it up in a tight curl on his back. Then after a bit he will sort of start to hunch over as he walks. Then eventually when he cant hold on any longer he will give in and stop and poo. Stopping the walk to let him go before he is ready doesn't work. Strange dog that :laugh:

One of my dogs seems to only poo in front of Really Good Looking People, usually really hot tradie-types. :D

:) SHAME!! :D

My dogs fortunately do it in the one spot, no sniffing or mucking about. Although I can't watch Mags when she poos because she'll snap it off and save the rest for later. She also pees while she's walking and there's been numerous times where she's pissed on my foot :/

:) :) :)